Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This currycel with his 8/10 stacy girlfriend

she doesn't look like 8 imo, 6-7 more like

she doesn't look like 8 imo, 6-7 more like

Yes. I'd say a 6.5.

This is a Stacey...

tanya-mityushina-in-attendance-for-sports-illustrated-celebrates-swimsuit-FFM32X.jpg

The girl is far out of his league. If she dump him, he'll never have a better one.
He just has darker skin. If he had white skin, you'd see that they're looksmatched.

Exactly what I was gonna type down. There's always exceptions to the rule, but bluepillers make a needle in the haystack look like the whole haystack is filled with needles.
I wish I could be the exception to the rule
:cryfeels:

He just has darker skin. If he had white skin, you'd see that they're looksmatched.
Darker colored curry skin that is closer to black is actually a halo as long as the curry isn't short tbh
Lighter poo colored skin on curries that is still clearly not white is seen as a failo.

Just be white or just be black theory in action tbhngl
Just don't be brown @RREEEEEEEEE

She jawmogs him. Brutal.

Darker colored curry skin that is closer to black is actually a halo as long as the curry isn't short tbh
Lighter poo colored skin on curries that is still clearly not white is seen as a failo.

Just be white or just be black theory in action tbhngl
Just don't be brown @RREEEEEEEEE

This is true tbh ngl. Brown is seen as ugly muslim or terrorist.

Be white, tan white, lightskin black or black.

cope he would still have dark hair and semi australoid bone structure

Darker colored brown curry guys like the one in your avi are usually still seen with a negative stereotype because they are seen as shorter and framecel build on average. If they had more robust physiques like guys from the West Indies do they'd do better imo

And like everything else, brown is only bad for males not females.
Normies have this weird idea that brown males that don't act like the bobs and vagene stereotype are trying to act white or think they are white. Look at the comments on Yogioabs videos and you'll see this for yourself.

Be white, tan white, lightskin black or black.
And more recently light skin East Asian white with kpop.

White and tan white is usually only achievable for European people and maybe some people in the Middle East like Syria.
Lightskin black or black and robust physique is achievable for west African males.

So still it's basically just be white or just be black or capitalize on Asian fetishism if you're East Asian.
For every other race it's more luck. Only latino slayers are considered the kind of brown guys that can pull women.
But the latino slayers aren't usually Amerindian looking but more white Hispanic looking.

So again: just be white or black or East Asian.

Last edited:
Darker colored brown curry guys like the one in your avi are usually still seen with a negative stereotype because they are seen as shorter and framecel build on average. If they had more robust physiques like guys from the West Indies do they'd do better imo

And like everything else, brown is only bad for males not females.
Normies have this weird idea that brown males that don't act like the bobs and vagene stereotype are trying to act white or think they are white. Look at the comments on Yogioabs videos and you'll see this for yourself.

Agreed frame is pretty big factor. If curries had big tall frames it could have compensated for our lack of facial attractiveness to a great extent.

Of course curry foids have no problems they insult us and run to white guys or even black guys.

Too many failos for curries overall. Accent, lack of frame/height, australoid features, dark skin, negative stereotypes about creepiness and bad image of curryland.

Holy fucking shit. It's literally a miracle when a curry manages to get an average foid in the West.

Agreed frame is pretty big factor. If curries had big tall frames it could have compensated for our lack of facial attractiveness to a great extent.
That's what saves a lot of black guys. They have naturally larger taller frames even without gymceling.

Of course curry foids have no problems they insult us and run to white guys or even black guys.
I've had to train myself to just forget about them. "Just go for your own race bro!"
The reason a lot of Indian guys hit on other races of women is because they know they have more of a chance even if it is a slim one. Curry foids show a lot of hatred toward curry males.

Too many failos for curries overall. Accent, lack of frame/height, australoid features, dark skin, negative stereotypes about creepiness and bad image of curryland.
Thugmaxxed and slightly better frames on Amerindians stop them from being worse off then curries probably tbh
Even though they are shorter.

Frame and height both matter especially for under 6 foot males.
It's a miracle for Amerindiancels that they do slightly better than curries.

Abos have the advantage that the negative stereotypes and memes about them aren't as well known and they aren't associated with making spicy food and showy jewelry that brings feelings of jealousy and envy to other races
(ie How dare such ugly looking people have such good food and clothing. It should belong to us!)

Holy fucking shit. It's literally a miracle when a curry manages to get an average foid in the West.
If a curry thinks they are incel or close to it I don't doubt them tbh
Sub 8-9 theory is legit for curries.
Even bottom of the barrel foids consider curry males beneath them and lead them on at best.

He mogs me and most of this forum. Also jfl at thinking he’s not working some computer job making 6 figures

Is he related to Ambanis or Birlas? @Legendarywristcel

Keep in mind that France isn't an Anglo country. White euro foids that are non-Anglo are a lot more likely to date ethnic men from what I've seen. While Anglo women tend to bask in all of their degenerate, hypergamous, and hypocritical glory (enjoying the fact that no ones calling them out for their sexual racism and often use the "its a preference" card). Thats probably why there is more backlash against ethnics in central european countries.

Whereas in the Anglo countries you see far more white men with ethnic women than the reverse and therefore, less backlash against ethnics. Not surprisingly, there is backlash against blacks in the US, because blacks are actually taking white anglo american foids in noticeable numbers. Backlash against latinos comes more from economic labor competition.

Last edited:
He mogs me from Edirne to Bangladesh

if this isn’t suifuel, i don’t know what is. he’s a fucning 5/10 hipster how does he even get to be near that stacy. he should be getting rejected and laughed at. this makes no fucking sense

He's most probably a STEMcurry on 6 figures.

Holy fuck this curry hacked the fucking matrix