Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This cunt is contradicting herself

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She isn't attracted to 99 % of guys, despite their personality. But then again, she isn't picky about looks like "other girls" want men for their personality instead?

I fucking hate virtue signalling! They just want the world to know how "good" of a person they are when in fact this bitch isn´t any different than any other foid out there.

"i went off birth control"
I feel sorry for the next man who dumps a fat nut in that cunt.

I love the cunts in the comments section that all claim to be "grey asexual" (JFL) despite taking more cock each than this entire board has given in a lifetime.

I love the cunts in the comments section that all claim to be "grey asexual" (JFL) despite taking more cock each than this entire board has given in a lifetime.

Asexual is a code word for "Chad only"

Asexual is a code word for "Chad only"
If a dude said he was a sapiosexual or was "attracted to personality," foids would roast him for being a fedora tipping loser. Meanwhile women say the same thing and are praised as selfless and empowered.

“Dating anxiety”, demisexual? This foid just trying to sound uniqu but once again prove the point femoids don’t change for the better( never gonna happen) because they expect everythin handed to them.

If a dude said he was a sapiosexual or was "attracted to personality," foids would roast him for being a fedora tipping loser. Meanwhile women say the same thing and are praised as selfless and empowered.
"Press start to win"