Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This could have been the one opportunity i had and i missed it

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
There was this hot blonde girl who I fancied back in my college days. We kind of drifted apart but I still had her on social media. One day I got a message from her replying to my story and we started talking. Maybe she was under the impression I had a growth spurt since my college days, nope still 5 foot 4 lmao. Anyways we ended up arranging to meet up as I would be in her city the next week but I never ended up going through with it last minute and made an excuse. She said its fine and that she'd let me know when she's in my city. My friend always tells me I blew my only chance with a girl. She was pretty hot too. Anyway a couple days later I seen her at my workplace, she never looked at me but I know she saw me. She never let me know she was in my city and I think she came to my work to see me but when she seen I was still 5 foot 4 she ran away. I deleted all my social media shortly after and haven't spoke to me since. My friend mocks me about it to this day.

That's so fuckin' awful. You have my condolences, friend. :fuk:

Just another day on "incels".is, where girls want to meet up with you

What kind of incel has social media and shit going on that they can post a story about that people would actually look at and reply to? :feelswhere:

Just another day on "incels".is, where girls want to meet up with you
This was years ago. Like I said, I hadn't seen her in a while and she probably assumed I grew a few inches lmao. Plus when we were in college I had very severe acne so your guess is as good as mine why shed want to meet me. Maybe I just have a great personality :feelskek::feelskek:

Then you never really blew your only chance, it was over before it started

ColdUnacceptableBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

Yea it’s probably gonna be years if ever before you have another opportunity

Women like to play games and when men play it hard

After not going you could use this to your advantage and could call her yourself for another meet up, she would think you in doubt about accepting

Girls wanting to meet incels just a normal day on incels.is lmao.

what's her IQ if she thought you grew AFTER COLLEGE? :owo:
What kind of incel has social media and shit going on that they can post a story about that people would actually look at and reply to? :feelswhere:
:feelswhere:

Being a 5' 4'' man is the equivalent of being a quadriplegic women. I feel for u brocel if no one else does.

Being a 5' 4'' man is the equivalent of being a quadriplegic women. I feel for u brocel if no one else does.
Appreciate that. Ant that quadriplegic analogy is spot on

she found you so hot that she literally stalked you despite you being a dropout? :feelsaww: incelsis 2022
Nah hot for my standards, natural face but a lot taller than me. And i don't know why some of you think that because I've talked to 1 girl in my life I'm instantly a fakecel :feelskek:

There was this hot blonde girl who I fancied back in my college days. We kind of drifted apart but I still had her on social media. One day I got a message from her replying to my story and we started talking. Maybe she was under the impression I had a growth spurt since my college days, nope still 5 foot 4 lmao. Anyways we ended up arranging to meet up as I would be in her city the next week but I never ended up going through with it last minute and made an excuse. She said its fine and that she'd let me know when she's in my city. My friend always tells me I blew my only chance with a girl. She was pretty hot too. Anyway a couple days later I seen her at my workplace, she never looked at me but I know she saw me. She never let me know she was in my city and I think she came to my work to see me but when she seen I was still 5 foot 4 she ran away. I deleted all my social media shortly after and haven't spoke to me since. My friend mocks me about it to this day.
You’re an idiot ngl. You could’ve possibly ascended, if you’re truly an incel then who cares, this could’ve either confirmed it for you or helped you ascend. If you’re a truecel then it doesn’t matter regardless though.

I have my doubts however, no way you’re a true cell if your looks got you a date. 5’4 is pretty brutal tho.

This could have been the one opportunity i had to brag and i missed it​

Devoteeism is still in existence. I've had "quadriplegic" fantasies.