Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This could be me

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
But I'm a fucking manlet subhuman...
Itsover

Get leg lengthening surgery. You can probably ascend if you have enough money for the aforementioned procedure.

If that doesn't help and you don't get the desired results, then it'll be truly over. Try a last time before actually claiming it's over for you.

I'm guessing it's a wealthmaxxed betabuxx of some kind, or a marriage from a more "traditional" location where rising foid standards and hypergamy do not doom LTNs to the dredges of foids they get in the modern world... :feelshehe:

Though I guess that rice's height boosts him up; I do hope that apparently subhuman ricebaby is not growing up in the West. :feelswhat:

I'm guessing it's a wealthmaxxed betabuxx of some kind, or a marriage from a more "traditional" location where rising foid standards and hypergamy do not doom LTNs to the dredges of foids they get in the modern world... :feelshehe:

Though I guess that rice's height boosts him up; I do hope that apparently subhuman ricebaby is not growing up in the West. :feelswhat:
They are living in Sweden

They are living in Sweden
Never even began for that baby... :feelsugh:

Nordic moggers, entitled and especially degenerate foids, and overall isolation is all that is in store for him. :society: