Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this community, it just has something that reaches to my heart that no other community has done

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I cannot describe what in particular is it. but its very unique and the only perfect community that exists that feels like it was made specifically for me

i even get along with the jewcels here even though im antisemitic asf

Because we all went through the same shit and we're relatable to each other

person above you has the sauce to your pfp lol

Screenshot 2023 12 10 at 44525 PM

I cannot describe what in particular is it. but its very unique and the only perfect community that exists that feels like it was made specifically for me
iu

Amen, brocels. I've said before that this place is special. It's the only place where an oddball mix of something like a White supremacist, a Jew, and a Black guy can call each racial epithets one minute and then laugh together the next. It's truly unique.

Suicide? Negativity? Arguments? Inceldom? Which one is it?

I know my account is new but I was on here years ago but I don't at all you all fucking suck I am simply autistic with testicle damage you are all gay fuck you

I know my account is new but I was on here years ago but I don't at all you all fucking suck I am simply autistic with testicle damage you are all gay fuck you
iu

I feel the same. It's a place where people can understand me and know what's it like to be a KHHV at almost 30.

A place where we can speak freely about the foids' cruel and evil nature.

fuck you all. i love you.

I knew these 2 inkies on discord, one of them was a 5'6" 18 y/o KHHV currycel with a severe yellow fever fetish, the other was a 5'7" KHHV 15 yr old slavcel. The funny thing is they looked really similar, both had a very similar looking ugly oversized nose and shit.

You only like it because you haven't experienced the bad sides of it directly. Nobody on here cares about you and the sooner you realize that the better.

yeah jfl, who would have thought one day I will be friends with black people online, life is very strange.

I cannot describe what in particular is it
I've pondered on this a bit and I think it's cause

1. No bragging (there are braggers ofc but they usually get called out for it, it's against the culture of this forum) so you don't have to experience much lifemogging like you would on normie social media

2. No foids or lgbt faggots, pretty much a non-existent trait for any other male-dominated space

This is one of the only communities online that feels somewhat insular while also not being a total ghost town

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back