Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This community is so special to me

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
I have never won anything in my life. I have always been made fun of, because I am ugly and treated like I was subhuman, had a few friends but many end up betraying me. I have never won anything in my life before and have always been a loser who did drugs to cope, and live in terrible conditions. Now, as my family spends time away from me, the strangers online treated me fairer than anyone has in life. Among anonymous men, I was treated as an equal, my ideas not downvoted into oblivion for not fitting the bluepill narrative and I've written about the community being there to support depressed men and everyone wants to shit on us.

Away from the real world and away from the cruelty of society, I am among men who care about the incel problem and not denying our place in society how we have all had problems from being ugly, and yet there's a place I feel at home with others at, one where its not full of fleeting normies "invalidating" us with their disproportionate cherry picked statistics. This site where we all dignify reality and the blackpill (and maybe a whitepill for some) with our own experiences. There are very few places online for real men (not :soy:) to enjoy anywhere. What hurt me the most in society was being told that I was a liar, I had no right to accuse the "better sex" of ill treatment, that me being rejected was my fault, that it was my at this time personality or my terrible attitude against women, when in reality, it was not my fault. The quality I've come to expect from here has not lowered, and its where I feel at home. Away from society, away from family, and alone in my room, I am at home with my friends online. This could not have been a better Christmas for me, posting here, and being with all you fine gentlemen here. Its making me tear like a faggot but I am so happy to find a support group for our problems.

I hate women.

The blackpill allows you to see things as they truly are, no fake bullshit.

I have never won anything in my life. I have always been made fun of, because I am ugly and treated like I was subhuman, had a few friends but many end up betraying me. I have never won anything in my life before and have always been a loser who did drugs to cope, and live in terrible conditions. Now, as my family spends time away from me, the strangers online treated me fairer than anyone has in life. Among anonymous men, I was treated as an equal, my ideas not downvoted into oblivion for not fitting the bluepill narrative and I've written about the community being there to support depressed men and everyone wants to shit on us.

Away from the real world and away from the cruelty of society, I am among men who care about the incel problem and not denying our place in society how we have all had problems from being ugly, and yet there's a place I feel at home with others at, one where its not full of fleeting normies "invalidating" us with their disproportionate cherry picked statistics. This site where we all dignify reality and the blackpill (and maybe a whitepill for some) with our own experiences. There are very few places online for real men (not :soy:) to enjoy anywhere. What hurt me the most in society was being told that I was a liar, I had no right to accuse the "better sex" of ill treatment, that me being rejected was my fault, that it was my at this time personality or my terrible attitude against women, when in reality, it was not my fault. The quality I've come to expect from here has not lowered, and its where I feel at home. Away from society, away from family, and alone in my room, I am at home with my friends online. This could not have been a better Christmas for me, posting here, and being with all you fine gentlemen here. Its making me tear like a faggot but I am so happy to find a support group for our problems.

I hate women.
In this community everybody replies truthfully with their real thoughts, unlike many other fourms. Where people risk getting banned, for sharing different opinions .

Good to hear man. This is like home to a lot of us I agree: we are finally accepted for once and get to have a glimpse of the forbidden happiness behind the steel doors of our genetics.

Same man. This is my home and you are all my bros. :feelsautistic:

Yeah and people like r/inceltears are devoted to making fun of us, calling us pedophiles and racists, and taking jokes we make out of context to make us look bad. They can’t stand that ugly unhappy men are rising together and going against the society that causes our misery

I have never won anything in my life. I have always been made fun of, because I am ugly and treated like I was subhuman, had a few friends but many end up betraying me.
#MeToo

It makes me sad that I will never live the life of a chad, but I know I am not alone in this world, you are all suffering with me, and we are here to cope together by talking about our problems. We call each other names, disagree but at the end of the day, you are my online family. My brothers of inceldom, my love may not go to a woman but my online family, the one that the rest of the internet calls us toxic for just existing, had given me a great christmas, with quality post, gifts that asked for nothing in return (thank you so much @StormlitAqua @Weed ) from other men who have also had little love in their lives, and the high IQ posters that put so much time and effort into posting reality. It so refreshing to be honest online in a forum, you never have that anymore.

legit advice tbh
Sell your won gift cards for money, invest into few things, start ewhoring and moneymaxxing and save up for a surgery. These gift cards are le great boost tbhthb