Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This community is keeping me alive

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Ever since I graduated high school last year, I’ve been socially isolated from the rest of the world. I’m in my room all day and not doing anything productice with my life. I’m basically rotting. The social isolation has worsened my mental health and I was about to lose my sanity.

But then one day I decided to join this forum in order to meet like-minded people. And I’m glad I did. It feels like this is the only place where I can share my thoughts and get support from people. I wish I joined this forum earlier. I appreciate you guys so much. :heart:

:feelsautistic: yay. Love ya too and all other brocels except @Broly and @FamilyGuy1999

In Love Cat GIF

This forum is where I get most of my social interactions.

We are a family.

We're glad to have you brocel. I think youngcels shouldn't give up so readily, but if you truly have no chance then it's nice to come here and know you're not alone. Although I wish the posts here were more constructive.

We feel so alone, gonna end up a big old pile of them bones.

Glad you appreciate it here