Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This community is helpful and makes society a better place

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
The reasons why this community Is actually very good even for normies, even if they deny It:

1) Being deprived of sex would make any man violent in the worst scenario or at least aggressive / sad in the "Better" scenario so a forum that helps this kind of individuals to vent without harming no One Is actually helpful to prevent actual violent crimes by incels in real Life (I won't commit ever illegal activity, I will Always be respectful of the laws of every state in the world)

2) Every violent sentence written in this forum is totally used for venting only or for trolling (so It's not serious) and I think that Is good, because the violence is the best way to vent, but of course we can't be violent towards others, so we write edgy stuff to vent here

3) Its useful to make incels feel less alone, the fact that not incels are banned Is good because so we can stay with people that have our same experience of rejection, feeling less lonely

it's good because even though we are not all alike and don't all like each other, without sites like this we would be completly alone in a world filled with normie scum, chads and women :feelsugh: