Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This clown ass world made my sister taller yet again, now she's my height at 5'4 JFL

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
So i'm 7 years older than her and she's as tall as me, imagine the stupidity of it all. My uncle has a good 2 heads taller than my mother/aunt and my cousin is also two heads taller than my female cousin, i'm the only FUCKING MIDGET ON MY FAMILY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. no, im serious this thing is just a fucking joke already like if she was already almost as tall as me she could've stopped growing, she's gonna get a boyfriend no matter what and i could've mantained some of my copium, but nooo let's make her taller and show how much of a genetic trash you are :feelsclown:

5’4 ? It’s beyond over :cryfeels: sorry brocel. Life is all about luck

Being mogged by your sister is painful.

You should start using lifting insoles of 4 inches bro.

Luck or get Outlucked World. Brutal.

So i'm 7 years older than her and she's as tall as me, imagine the stupidity of it all. My uncle has a good 2 heads taller than my mother/aunt and my cousin is also two heads taller than my female cousin, i'm the only FUCKING MIDGET ON MY FAMILY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. no, im serious this thing is just a fucking joke already like if she was already almost as tall as me she could've stopped growing, she's gonna get a boyfriend no matter what and i could've mantained some of my copium, but nooo let's make her taller and show how much of a genetic trash you are :feelsclown:
Omg your 5'4. Fucking ovER

Rape her and ascend :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Brutal
Then again i'd trade a few inches of my height for better body proportions

Nah fam i got the greatests of personalities, i'm sure i'll attract some pretty foid someday :feelshehe:
Dude but serious. Wear lifting insoles of 8 inches, thugmaxx and gymmaxx. That may change your life.

Dude but serious. Wear lifting insoles of 8 inches, thugmaxx and gymmaxx. That may change your life.
I can barely wear 2 inches of lifting insoles :fuk: how will he manage 8 inches wtf

I can barely wear 2 inches of lifting insoles :fuk: how will he manage 8 inches wtf
Sorry I meant 4 inches. What happened is that I misunderstood them as 8 cm.

My sister is 12 and almost the same height as me and almost same hand size, I’m 5’6.

Must be something in the water making foids grow taller and crippling male heights

That's too much, i may buy sport shoes that make my height up to 1.5 inchs or so.
Dude. With 4 inches you ascend to 5´8. Barely minimum to be normie tier where you live I guess. Is that or rot.

Damn now it won't be cute when she sits on your lap and calls you onii-chan anymore