Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS Chad told a LAME joke to Chipotle Becky. TEE HEE. SNORT.

M

meatball

Banned
-
A guy looking exactly like this, in front of me, TITillated a scrawny goth Becky server with blue hair.

She was describing the Barbacoa, and the Chad said "well, if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then I guess I'll have that".

Lamest dumb shit I've ever heard.

Her immediate response......"oh my gosh! That's hilarious"!

Tee hee,, hee hee hee.

When I ordered next, I said" il have the barbecued duck". Which boyos is damn funny.

She gave me THIS dirty look.
Visuals 000474273594 tuuIjF t1240x260

Attachments

• upset-customer-with-cashier.jpg
    upset-customer-with-cashier.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
tales from the lunatics asylum

Dude lmao that's a hilarious joke oh my god I just can't stop laughing... Those Chads... Hilarious

Looksmatch is at this moment driving a tractor on the highway
Tumblr pg1aq0jF101rrvrmeo1 1280

Just like with everything in life, it's not about what is said but who is saying it. Even if an incel was an expert comedian he would get a worse reaction than Chad saying a knock knock joke.

Just like with everything in life, it's not about what is said but who is saying it. Even if an incel was an expert comedian he would get a worse reaction than Chad saying a knock knock joke.

not rlly, most comedians arent chads, its probably in this case op is an autist like me

Imagine spending weeks on an incel community and still not realising how lookism works. Either larp or retarded.

'He probably had better delivery and comedic timing':soy:

So funny I forgot to laugh

yeah your joke was funny and chad was cringe as fuck :feelskek: this was my incel friend's first blackpill in sixth grade in fact

Shockingly what foids find funny always ends up from a chad. Weird how it works out.

Imagine spending weeks on an incel community and still not realising how lookism works. Either larp or retarded.
why you shittalk him nigger? this is a good thread

>tfw the times you do make girls laugh, you know that they still don’t like you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back