Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This can’t be real.

The mechanic — who resides in Norfolk, England — was left mortified back in 2010 when his penis “just dropped off onto the floor” after he suffered an infection in his perineum.

Surgeons subsequently manufactured a new penis for the father of two using a skin flap on his left arm.
It turns out that MacDonald’s artificial penis is even better than his real one.

The dad designed his dream penis with the help of surgeons and added an extra two inches to the manmade model — making it six inches in total.
“They were happy to listen to what I wanted it to be like, which was amazing. Not many can say they have a designer penis,” he previously said.
DICKLETS GTFIH. This is pure lifefuel. Where can I order my new custom penis? I need it 5 inches longer so I can be 6 inches too

Last edited:
DICKLETS GTFIH. This is pure lifefuel. Where can I order my new custom penis? I need it 5 inches longer so I can be 6 inches too
I demand 8x6

This site is supported by our trusted ad partners.

Please consider disabling your adblocker to help support
The New York Post and our valuable content.
Thank you!

So does this make fapping more or less convenient?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back