Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This can't be real

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
33yuyt1mmkg21.jpg

Sub 8 theory proven fucking true.

Probably is. there are alot of people into brap hogs soooo yeah

any man with landwhale fetish should be shot dead, tbh if he is chad he should be shot dead anyway

This is what 4 years of working hard at the gym gets you, a 3/10 disgusting landwhale

Oh, it’s real.

Looksmatch in 2019

He wants to slam the pig.

Juggernaut law in action.

Men need to stop being desperate cucks tbh. He probably has one minor flaw on his face that has doomed him to a landwhale.

Fat acceptance only applies to women.
No fat man will ever be accepted

well, at least I know to not waste time gymcelling

I mean, I would to be honest. Just saying. I lust over fat chicks. Edit: Sorry, am I missing the point of this thread?

fat people need to be turned into soap tbh. so they can be useful at least.

Face.

And even if his face isn't fukt, Chad will fuck anything so I'm not surprised.

brb bleaching my eyes

"just go to the gym bro"

I just cannot understand it. She has a lot of money or he is a fetishist.

Doubt it's a full on relationship. Chad just pumps and dumps when he doesn't want to stroke his own dick. She's just a sex doll to him to get the nut out. But to her she thinks she can have all Chad all the time and deludes herself that her looksmatch will never be good enough.

some men actually have a fetish for fatties, i personally dont get it but w/e :feelskek:

what's so strange about this? It's not like having a model tier body can come anywhere close to compensating for a subhuman face. Let's say she's average looking face wise with that landwhale body and he's a 6/10 with that body builder body, then they're pretty much SMVmatched in terms of desirability from the opposite sex

I fucking hate this world.

This guy looks so high T he'd fuck anything, not surprised.

This is just cruel injustice

As real as it gets I'm afraid, even landwhales can get men who would normally be way out of their league. Only men lose in today's world.

How does he fuck this thing? How does he find the hole?

why would what appears to be a gym goer want a blob to fuck? is he lifting her while they fuck so he doesn't lose out on time at the gym?

"i like soft gurls u know"
Have some self respect.

That's gross.

Well that's Chad for ya, he doesn't give a fuck he'll slay any pussy he wants cause you know :chad:

Looks like a gymcoping manlet tbh.. that’s about his looksmatch tbh. Idk his face but his proportions don’t look like he can be over 5’6’.. if he is, then he’s a framegod and the asteroid needs to hurry up and get here

I honestly believe we should HEAVILY tax fat people per pound over the normal sspectrum.

And outright criminalize obesity

Juggernaut law in action.

Men need to stop being desperate cucks tbh. He probably has one minor flaw on his face that has doomed him to a landwhale.
Hopefully he constantly body shames her.

The market is all screwed up man, what do you expect? Dudes are just trying to get what they can.

I hope he's going to fuck her corpse.

That's a typical TRP gymcel spinning one of his HB9 plates.

This is what 4 years of working hard at the gym gets you, a 3/10 disgusting landwhale
In Toronto, the gymChad would also have to make a 7-figure salary, a 7-inch boner and a 7 storey penthouse housed in a 70+ story condo tower.

ridiculous on what level guys are coping now , gymcelling for a fat thot yea , well maybe he enjoys a good titfuck or watever but its still cucked af

''at least he's not an incel like you losers teehee'' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: