Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy this britbong writer really loves his strong, empowered foids

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
darktide_danabnett.png

this mogging studmuffen right here is called Dan Abnett, he's a boomer britcUcK writer from rochdale, a great place to visit and bring your kids btw, the locals really love children.
he's worked on comics by marvel and its UK division and 2000AD, and has wrote stuff for GAYmes workshops warhammer series.
Mr. Abnett is also a frequent collaborator with this tyrone right here (Andy Lanning if you give a shit)

he mogs you sweaty incel losers because he's wearing a shirt with chibi versions of a boomer rock band that was featured on an episode of family guy!

Now, mr. abnett himself has written for a lot of long running stuff that were created by other people that happen to include strong, empowered ladies.
stuff such as durham red (that vampire foid that bloodreign ripped off), scarlet witch, a tomb raider novel and alien: isolation (ok game tbh, i even had a shirt of it that i got from GAME back when i was college).
but mr abnett is a frequent contributer to 2000ad, the galaxys greatest comic apparently, even though its a safe, politically correct, feminist, woke, shitskin worshipping rag.
And he's a collaborator for its sister publication, the judge dredd megazine, which is pretty much the same as 2000ad, but the strips are long and it advertises other comics and novels that nobody will buy and interviews with artists and writers.

the only reason its even still around is judge dredd, and dredd is the only 2000ad series people even know about from 2000ad and he's not even all that well known.
And Danny boys stories for the galaxys soyest comics are:

Brink:

00.default.jpg

and yes, really, the artist gave that foid a monobrow for some reason.
the only character i've even seen make a monobrow look good is ed from ed, edd 'n eddy.

He also wrote lawless for the megazine.

91KNjhuTEgL._SL1500_.jpg

fun fact too, that ginger is a fat cunt, so he's empowering gingers and fatties, 2 minorities being represented at the price of 1.

a story he created last year for 2000ad is called journey to azimuth stars a shitskin foid as the mc.

2000-AD-Prog-2337-azimuth.webp

this is an interview SOOOYad had with danny in 2023 talking to him about this piece of crap.
source here btw https://2000ad.com/news/journey-to-azimuth-with-dan-abnett-tazio-bettin-new-series-starts-21-june/

Journey to AZIMUTH with Dan Abnett & Tazio Bettin – new series starts 21 June​

17th June 2023

Azimuth is a city. It’s THE city. It’s always been there and it always will be there. It’s not magic, it’s not science. It’s a place of miraculous reinvention, and it’s where you’ve been going since the very start…

Coming to the legendary 2000 AD this June, ‘Azimuth’ is the brand new series from writing powerhouse Dan Abnett (Guardians of the Galaxy, Warhammer 40k) and break-out art talent Tazio Bettin (Doctor Who, Sinister Dexter).

Beginning in 2000 AD Prog 2337, on sale from all good newsagents and comic book stores on 21 June, this new eleven-part series launches with a stunning cover by Bettin, colours by Matt Soffe and letters by Jim Campbell.

The city of Azimuth is a data-driven metropolis where anything is possible. Ruled by an aristocracy of the New Flesh, such concepts of life, death, and body-forms are fluid. Anyone can take any shape, if it can be conceived by the imagination.

Suzi Nine Millimetre, for example, is a cadavatar, whose existence is given purpose by the jobs she undertakes for her New Flesh masters…
azimuth-2337-cover-807x1024.jpg

Dan Abnett said: “Azimuth is the city where anything is possible… and almost everything is lethal. I’m delighted to be paying it a visit with the wonderful artist Tazio Bettin, who’s done such a tour de force on Sinister Dexter recently.”

Tazio Bettin said: “I have been a fan of Dan’s work for years, from his Warhammer novels to his work in comics. Brink is one of my favourite titles of all times, so when he offered me to work on a title that would showcase my work I felt like I had to bring in the best I could create visually.

“Having worked with Dan for over a year and having solidified our relationship, we felt like it was time for us to create something new together. What he proposed blew my mind, and I knew I had to give it my absolute best, filling the world of ‘Azimuth’ with details, to make it look like a living place. Hopefully I succeeded in that attempt!”

Matt Smith, 2000 AD editor, said: “Dan Abnett and Tazio Bettin have created a stunning new series in ‘Azimuth’, a city steeped in the power of the imagination. Drawing influences from Euro comics, every page has new ideas and details to immerse yourself in. I guarantee it’s a metropolis you’ll get lost in.”

‘Azimuth’ begins in 2000 AD Prog 2337, which is on sale from 21 June. Grab 2000 AD and more of Rebellion’s comic book titles from your local comics shop or newsagent – find your nearest stockist with the 2000 AD storefinder at 2000AD.com/store-finder or locate your local comic book shop at ComicShopLocator.com.

he wrote more shit for the SOOOYad, but you can go look up his portfolio is your curious enough.
and the fact that SOOOYad is based in oxford kinda tells you everything you need to know about it. :feelshaha:

oh, and he also co-created this one strong, empowered foid for marvel called elsa bloostone with andy lanning.

8193587-death_of_doctor_strange_bloodstone_vol_1_1_textless.jpg

pretty much ginger dante from devil may cry.
would ascend with her tbh, but the fact that daniel and andrew created her with the intend of making her the star of her own comic should tell you how low T they are.
what letters do you need to spell the word cUcK again?

Last edited:
tbh, i want to grab me a britbong by their head and smash it into a brickwall, then throw them on the ground and stomp them crazy into the shit they came from.
i hate britbongs and i support total britbong death, i wish i could build a concentration camp and put britbongs though a holocaust.
i'm not a shitskin either, i'm white btw.

Last edited:
tell me you thoughts @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Ron.Belgrade @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Grodd @Regenerator @Anarcho Nihilist @thespanishcel @clocked

tbh, i want to grab me a britbong by their head and smash it into a brickwall, then throw them on the ground and stomp them crazy into the shit they came from.
i hate britbongs and i support total britbong death, i wish i could build a concentration camp and put britbongs though a holocaust.
Aren't you a britbong as well?

Aren't you a britbong as well?
yeah, but i wish i wasn't.
i wish i was a blonde, green-eyed Scandinavian, and not a britbong brunette with heterochromia eyes and of kike descent.

darktide_danabnett.png

this mogging studmuffen right here is called Dan Abnett, he's a boomer britcUcK writer from rochdale, a great place to visit and bring your kids btw, the locals really love children.
he's worked on comics by marvel and its UK division and 2000AD, and has wrote stuff for GAYmes workshops warhammer series.
Mr. Abnett is also a frequent collaborator with this tyrone right here (Andy Lanning if you give a shit)

View attachment 1224178
he mogs you sweaty incel losers because he's wearing a shirt with chibi versions of a boomer rock band that was featured on an episode of family guy!

Now, mr. abnett himself has written for a lot of long running stuff that were created by other people that happen to include strong, empowered ladies.
stuff such as durham red (that vampire foid that bloodreign ripped off), scarlet witch, a tomb raider novel and alien: isolation (ok game tbh, i even had a shirt of it that i got from GAME back when i was college).
but mr abnett is a frequent contributer to 2000ad, the galaxys greatest comic apparently, even though its a safe, politically correct, feminist, woke, shitskin worshipping rag.
And he's a collaborator for its sister publication, the judge dredd megazine, which is pretty much the same as 2000ad, but the strips are long and it advertises other comics and novels that nobody will buy and interviews with artists and writers.

the only reason its even still around is judge dredd, and dredd is the only 2000ad series people even know about from 2000ad and he's not even all that well known.
And Danny boys stories for the galaxys soyest comics are:

Brink:

00.default.jpg

and yes, really, the artist gave that foid a monobrow for some reason.
the only character i've even seen make a monobrow look good is ed from ed, edd 'n eddy.

He also wrote lawless for the megazine.

91KNjhuTEgL._SL1500_.jpg

fun fact too, that ginger is a fat cunt, so he's empowering gingers and fatties, 2 minorities being represented at the price of 1.

a story he created last year for 2000ad is called journey to azimuth stars a shitskin foid as the mc.

2000-AD-Prog-2337-azimuth.webp

this is an interview SOOOYad had with danny in 2023 talking to him about this piece of crap.
source here btw https://2000ad.com/news/journey-to-azimuth-with-dan-abnett-tazio-bettin-new-series-starts-21-june/

he wrote more shit for the SOOOYad, but you can go look up his portfolio is your curious enough.
and the fact that SOOOYad is based in oxford kinda tells you everything you need to know about it. :feelshaha:

oh, and he also co-created this one strong, empowered foid for marvel called elsa bloostone with andy lanning.

8193587-death_of_doctor_strange_bloodstone_vol_1_1_textless.jpg

pretty much ginger dante from devil may cry.
would ascend with her tbh, but the fact that daniel and andrew created her with the intend of making her the star of her own comic should tell you how low T they are.
what letters do you need to spell the word cUcK again?
So he’s a cuck?

TLDR- he seems like a like cuck
creating strong, independent, empowered foids is a cUcK trait.
i'm an ASSpiring writer, and i would never, ever write a strong, independent, empowered foid character, unless its for a hentai parody or some shit.

creating strong, independent, empowered foids is a cUcK trait.
i'm an ASSpiring writer, and i would never, ever write a strong, independent, empowered foid character, unless its for a hentai parody or some shit.
Rael

The whole Anglosphere is just a testing ground for degeneration before sending it to other countries.

The whole Anglosphere is just a testing ground for degeneration before sending it to other countries.
which is why vietnam and the taliban were lucky to have defeated western forces in their countries.
if the US, UK and other western cucktries defeated them, they would have turned vietnam and afghanistan into woke, cucked, feminist, puppet state SOYcieties, just like japan and just like korea.
Unlike the west, the talibans and vietnamese actually love their own culture and want to protect and preserve it.

which is why vietnam and the taliban were lucky to have defeated western forces in their countries.
if the US, UK and other western cucktries defeated them, they would have turned vietnam and afghanistan into woke, cucked, feminist, puppet state SOYcieties, just like japan and just like korea.
Unlike the west, the talibans and vietnamese actually love their own culture and want to protect and preserve it.
In any case, the chance of survival of the Korean people in the north is higher than in the South, where the birth rate is less than 0.7.

exactly, if the west took over they would just be nations of troons, feminism and anal sex

modern liberalism claims to be 'multicultural,' but actually it wants total erasure of national identities and cultures

Yes, that is why the Vietnamese and Afghans, North Koreans will survive, and South Korea and Japan will go to the dustbin of history because of their acceptance of Western values.
exactly, if the west took over they would just be nations of troons, feminism and anal sex

modern liberalism claims to be 'multicultural,' but actually it wants total erasure of national identities and cultures

Not me saarrrr

Most based Britbong comic book writer is Garth Ennis

tell me you thoughts @FAT LINKS NIGGA @Ron.Belgrade @Liu KANG @Pancakecel @Grodd @Regenerator @Anarcho Nihilist @thespanishcel @clocked
Hes a typical ESG slave. Hopefully he can soon realize how much of a poor fraud he is