Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This board would maintain its value, even without the element of inceldom

• Thread starter ControlledInsanity
  • Start date
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
And I think it just derives from the fact that this place is filled to the brim with young guys who have an axe to grind. The energy here is unique and it reminds me of how web forums were back in the 90s and early 00s. That was a time when the internet still had a strong male majority (because foids don't actually care about tech, just what it can do for their status) and the incel focus here acts as a natural filter which inadvertently replicates those days.

I wasn’t alive in the 90’s

What's more, I think it just gets from the way that this spot is filled to the edge with youthful folks who have an issue. The vitality here is one of a kind and it helps me to remember how web discussions were, thinking back to the 90s and mid 00s. That was the point at which the web despite everything had a solid male larger part (in light of the fact that foids don't really think about tech, exactly what it can accomplish for their status) and the incel center here goes about as a characteristic channel which accidentally reproduces those days.

What's more, I think it just gets from the way that this spot is filled to the edge with youthful folks who have an issue. The vitality here is one of a kind and it helps me to remember how web discussions were, thinking back to the 90s and mid 00s. That was the point at which the web despite everything had a solid male larger part (in light of the fact that foids don't really think about tech, exactly what it can accomplish for their status) and the incel center here goes about as a characteristic channel which accidentally reproduces those days.
Additionally, I think it just gets from how this spot is filled to the edge with energetic people who have an issue. The imperativeness here is stand-out and it encourages me to recall how web conversations were, recollecting the 90s and mid 00s. That was where the web regardless of everything had a strong male bigger part (considering the way that foids don't generally consider tech, precisely what it can achieve for their status) and the incel focus here goes about as a trademark channel which coincidentally repeats those days.

Around 2010 I was part of an occultist bulletin board like this and i was already missing that experience.

There kind of is that similarity, though I wasn't around on the Internet in the 90s, I was around on the Internet quite close to then.

Yeah people here say what they think. No bullshit or faking. A lot like old image boards but its not anonymous. Its always a good time when you dont have to worry about what you say

I wouldn't come here if I wasn't an incel. There's no joy in being so angry and hateful all the time, it's just my only cope