Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This board isn't even that edgy unlike what IT cucks say

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I literally have almost never seen gore or rape/loli hentai or whatever posted here.

Jews are criticized here and there but mostly in a calm and rational way, literally nobody goes "1488 gas all kikes!".

When rape jokes are made, they are just that, jokes. Nobody here posts serious tutorials how to rape a woman.

Most here don't even use the N word.

There is a plethora of edgy boards they could go after. 4chan, gore boards, nazi boards, whatever, but they go after one of the milder ones, because they are fucking pussies who love to make fun of men of low status.

Idk man I’ve seen some gore on here. But it’s mostly soft on here compared to other forums.

I don't know about that N word stuff. You do a search you'll find it used pretty frequently. Our mods use it. I use it. We're definitely at least on a /pol/ level. Sure we don't consistently post gore, but gore has been posted here more than once. And we do have Nazi members here. We are not a mild place. And that's by design.

The most plausible explanation is that incels.is users are rather attractive people with various hobbies.

I don't know about that N word stuff. You do a search you'll find it used pretty frequently. Our mods use it. I use it. We're definitely at least on a /pol/ level. Sure we don't consistently post gore, but gore has been posted here more than once. And we do have Nazi members here. We are not a mild place. And that's by design.
No way we are on /pol/ level. We are however that which /r9k/ should be, but isn't. So sad.

No way we are on /pol/ level. We are however that which /r9k/ should be, but isn't. So sad.
It has been at times. tbh I find .co culture shifts over time. The forum was completely different when I first joined than how it is now and its been through numerous different phases.

Whaaaaat? We even have /pol/'s bullshit infighting over who's from where and who's bound by what cultural/genetic destiny.

I literally have almost never seen gore or rape/loli hentai or whatever posted here.

Jews are criticized here and there but mostly in a calm and rational way, literally nobody goes "1488 gas all kikes!".

When rape jokes are made, they are just that, jokes. Nobody here posts serious tutorials how to rape a woman.

Most here don't even use the N word.

There is a plethora of edgy boards they could go after. 4chan, gore boards, nazi boards, whatever, but they go after one of the milder ones, because they are fucking pussies who love to make fun of men of low status.
Stop fucking coping i hate IT more than anyone here but don't act like this forum isn't insane. We got users using the deaths of literal children as lifefuel

Whaaaaat? We even have /pol/'s bullshit infighting over who's from where and who's bound by what cultural/genetic destiny.
It's bad, but they're on a totally different level.

24/7 whining because you are ethnic isn't /pol/ tier haplogroup autism and 20 antinigger and 20 antisemitic threads out of 50.

But maybe it was different before I came here so you may be right

Stop fucking coping i hate IT more than anyone here but don't act like this forum isn't insane. We got users using the deaths of literal children as lifefuel
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

We're definitely at least on a /pol/ level.
No
Pol is much more focused on antisemitism and anti-nigger, and much more raided. That leads to a far more chaotic and edgy environment compared to this place.

If we're talking shock value this site simply isn't that edgy. Deal with it. Most users have fucking waifus as avatars instead of a guy getting beheaded.

Most threads just make me sad rather than hateful.

If we're talking shock value this site simply isn't that edgy. Deal with it. Most users have fucking waifus as avatars instead of a guy getting beheaded.

True IT hate us for the simple fact. We are loners who make others feel better about themselves

No
Pol is much more focused on antisemitism and anti-nigger, and much more raided. That leads to a far more chaotic and edgy environment compared to this place.

The part that matters is that we espouse the same views/post the same content. We've got anti-black and anti-Jew and anti-everything else.

The part that matters is that we espouse the same views/post the same content. We've got anti-black and anti-Jew and anti-everything else.
I haven't seen much anti-black sentiment, and I'm 90% sure that the forum does not think that jewcels are to blame for anything.
Pol is much more focused on these topics.

Those elements being present here is just a part of free speech.

I haven't seen much anti-black sentiment, and I'm 90% sure that the forum does not think that jewcels are to blame for anything.
Pol is much more focused on these topics.

Those elements being present here is just a part of free speech.

/pol/ has free speech too, that's irrelevant. What matters is, do people espouse these views?

And not blaming Jews? Come on now.

The problem with this stance is you're saying beheadings are some "start" to when content gets edgy. "We don't have beheadings! We're fucking heroes! Go worry about the beheadings!" As if that was the only time to worry.

Inceldom only got really "edgy" when started having anti-incels, in the past it was much more normal compared to now

Last edited:
Cucks being cucks. Water = Wet

/pol/ has free speech too, that's irrelevant. What matters is, do people espouse these views?
No I mean, wherever you have free speech you will find those kind of posts.
And not blaming Jews? Come on now.
Jewcels, not jews.
My point being that /pol/ would not respond positively to anyone they knew to be jewish.

No I mean, wherever you have free speech you will find those kind of posts.

Jewcels, not jews.
My point being that /pol/ would not respond positively to anyone they knew to be jewish.

In that thread not only are all Jews accused of being genetically inclined to degeneracy, but the Jews who are on this forum are told that they are still part of the Big Jew Plan as fodder for the masterminds.

And sure you might see this on other free speech platforms. Not necessarily all though. But all that matters is that people are saying it. /pol/ is free, we are free, so why should they come after /pol/ for racism but not us?

In that thread not only are all Jews accused of being genetically inclined to degeneracy, but the Jews who are on this forum are told that they are still part of the Big Jew Plan as fodder for the masterminds.
Some people do think this, and they are (and should be) free to express those views here. However there are people here who don't think this, and I believe that they are a significant percentage of users.
Same cannot be said for /pol/.
And sure you might see this on other free speech platforms. Not necessarily all though. But all that matters is that people are saying it. /pol/ is free, we are free,
Yes
why should they come after /pol/ for racism but not us?
Never said they shouldn't come after us, just saying that this forum is not as edgy as /pol/.

Some people do think this, and they are (and should be) free to express those views here. However there are people here who don't think this, and I believe that they are a significant percentage of users.
Same cannot be said for /pol/.

That would be proving a negative. How many Jew-tolerators are on /pol/? How many Jew-tolerators are on Dot Is? How would you know? We can't measure all of the "not hating Jews," all we can do is measure the anti-Semitism and gauge whether it's a significant/unacceptable amount of anti-Semitism.

And that brings up another point. /pol/ talks so much about anti-Semitism because they are a forum for global politics specifically. We might be allowed to discuss global politics, but it's not all we talk about. So despite what might be an unacceptable level of anti-Semitism, you may find other topics peppered in, like "Rape is based" or "Sex with children is based" or "Violence against those who contributed to our inceldom is based." Topics that might take discussion time away from "Anti-Semitism is based." So that's probably why it just SEEMS /pol/ hates Jews more than we do.

That would be proving a negative. How many Jew-tolerators are on /pol/? How many Jew-tolerators are on Dot Is? How would you know? We can't measure all of the "not hating Jews,"
Disagree. The comparison is subjective, but still meaningful.
all we can do is measure the anti-Semitism and gauge whether it's a significant/unacceptable amount of anti-Semitism.
Almost all quantities of anti-Semitism are acceptable to me.
And that brings up another point. /pol/ talks so much about anti-Semitism because they are a forum for global politics specifically. We might be allowed to discuss global politics, but it's not all we talk about.
True
So despite what might be an unacceptable level of anti-Semitism, you may find other topics peppered in, like "Rape is based" or "Sex with children is based" or "Violence against those who contributed to our inceldom is based." Topics that might take discussion time away from "Anti-Semitism is based." So that's probably why it just SEEMS /pol/ hates Jews more than we do.
True
But the people advocating for violent actions against jews are more frequent on pol and rarer here. And I think that is the more important thing that OP (correctly) considered when he made this thread.

Disagree. The comparison is subjective, but still meaningful.

Almost all quantities of anti-Semitism are acceptable to me.

True

True
But the people advocating for violent actions against jews are more frequent on pol and rarer here. And I think that is the more important thing that OP (correctly) considered when he made this thread.

Anti-Semitism isn't even the only kind of edgy content. There's also the rape apology and the pedophilia. And we've also had gore posted here. We have all varieties of edgy content within the confines of the law.

Jfl

Attachments

• A5E302B2-25F7-413A-80CF-1A139E0BAF5B.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
that's because itfags are literally soyboy cocksuckers who think anyone who doesn't support libtard tranny commie agenda is a nazi :soy:

we are genuine people compared to normies in my opinion. Average facebook group have more hate and violence than this site

society would rather mock ugly male virgins online than go after actual creeps/ freaks, like on 4 chan. Not saying 4 chan is bad but there really is some fucked up shit there that needs to gtfo the internet

If these retards think that we're edgy, then they clearly haven't seen the rest of the internet.

This is nothing compared to most of the shit you'd see on 4chan, especially back when moderation was almost nonexistent. Then again, I'm not surprised that they're so clueless considering that they tend to never leave their little safe spaces.

Idk man I’ve seen some gore on here. But it’s mostly soft on here compared to other forums.
Don't look at nsfw in the memes section @Meus

I´m not anti-semitic. There are many jewcels in .is.