Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This board feels so different post 2nd of May

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't logged in for maybe 10 hrs and now that I'm here again I'm thinking: Wow, where am I?
So many new users. A lot of questions and new avis. After I joined I tried to remember as much as I could about every user to get the best incel experience. Now I feel overwhelmed. Plus the board has a completely different vibe now.

Gotta get used to it. Stay strong pre 2nd May users. Will never forget all that we've been through 2gether.

I know what you mean, nothing beats the old crew. Hopefully these new recruits won't disappoint.

I'm impressed with some of the new recruits, we have @TomathonClancy who has had some good posts, and the recently banned @midgetchad who has a 8" dick

Did you remember me?

I haven't logged in for maybe 10 hrs and now that I'm here again I'm thinking: Wow, where am I?
So many new users. A lot of questions and new avis. After I joined I tried to remember as much as I could about every user to get the best incel experience. Now I feel overwhelmed. Plus the board has a completely different vibe now.

Gotta get used to it. Stay strong pre 2nd May users. Will never forget all that we've been through 2gether.

Preach, bro.

what happened? haven't been around lately

I'm impressed with some of the new recruits, we have @TomathonClancy who has had some good posts, and the recently banned @midgetchad who has a 8" dick
Ikr. Noticed some cool new cels as well.
Nnnnooooooo!! :feelsree:
what happened? haven't been around lately
New registrations had been closed after the Minassian incident. Now they've been opened again
*They come...*

I legit have no respect for anyone whose join date is after April

i hope i don't end up post mogged by these new guys

I only trust people who registered in 2017 after r/incel was closed. Sorry, rest of you are probably stacies or chads in disguise.

We have a high washout rate, most of the new users will be gone soon enough. They actual incels will remain.

I only trust people who registered in 2017 after i was closed. Sorry, rest of you are probably stacies or chads in disguise.
i was waiting to see which site was going to end up as the main hub

i was waiting to see which site was going to end up as the main hub
Yea I registered on ********** among the conufsion. Some nice incel user saw i posted a lot on the subreddit and sent me the link to here.

We have a high washout rate, most of the new users will be gone soon enough. They actual incels will remain.
I noticed that, too. Trolls usually don't last longer than ~50 posts before they blow their cover sperging around and mocking everyone with lame insults.

I noticed that, too. Trolls usually don't last longer than ~50 posts before they blow their cover sperging around and mocking everyone with lame insults.

It takes actually being an incel to be able to consistently post here otherwise you will get bored

It takes actually being an incel to be able to consistently post here otherwise you will get bored
Yup. Or a cucktears user who can't hold back their cucked thoughts.

I was on another forum before, but it's mostly dead at this point. It was a norwegian one so obviously it wasn't that big and all the threads were shit anyways

Registrations were enabled yesterday? O boi. The member list is pretty much a wall of grey.

Too many people that's why it feels different

Yeah, I wanna go back to closed registrations. I wish there were at least SOME restrictions on new accounts so that they cant shitpost so much.

November 8 pride

miss u bros. been busy trying to find a job -- broke as fuck and sober as fuck -- no copes- -- cant wait to moneymax with some of my adult bros on here

We need user groups for novembercels and pre-minassiancels

Where are my Novemberists at? Everyone should be on the look out. I have a feeling there are many infiltrators and a few FBI agents in the new recruits ranks. On the other hand the new recruits could prove useful in the coming meme wars. I sense the tide is turning in our favour especially after the recent battle of Inceligrad when normies BTFO'd r/cuckqueers.

Where are my Novemberists at? Everyone should be on the look out. I have a feeling there are many infiltrators and a few FBI agents in the new recruits ranks. On the other hand the new recruits could prove useful in the coming meme wars. I sense the tide is turning in our favour especially after the recent battle of Inceligrad when normies BTFO'd r/cuckqueers.
Registrations should never have been reopened.

There should be TWO forums. One where everyone can sign up and post. Another one where it is on an invitational basis, truecels only.