Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This blonde on an Ukrainian TV show said this...

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
8:33 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4URP-A-L5w

Blonde: "Sasha, can I ask you a question?"
Bloated chincel: "wot m8?"

Blonde: "Your little brother is really cool, do you love him?"
Bloated chincel: "How do you know he is cool?"
Blonde: "I just see.. I see it.. I have 5 sons, Sasha.. and I "scan" kids, I see how they look like and I can approximately can tell what they're like inside"

Just fucking lol she proved blackpill is real..

So basically she sees a child/human and she decides what their personality is like by the way they LOOK.
Fucking LOL

Weed why did you steal my signature and make it your profile pic???? Just because it's actually you does not mean you can do that...

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Weed why did you steal my signature and make it your profile pic???? Just because it's actually you does not mean you can do that...
I made it first m8 https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=3503

Ofc it's real.
Girl I knew was 17 and fucked a 12 year old boy, because of his personality. And because he could become a potential slayer. That's what she actually said too her friends, while I was standing near them.

Wearacombl said:
Ofc it's real.
Girl I knew was 17 and fucked a 12 year old boy, because of his personality. And because he could become a potential slayer. That's what she actually said too her friends, while I was standing near them.
Girls basically confirming the blackpill themselves and strengthening it.
Normies should see this thread tbh. If you want normies to accept the blackpill, we need WOMEN themselves proving it's real, lowkey saying it's real.

How is this new? It's simply common sense. Of course you can predict personality and status within the power structure exclusively by looks. The difference is normies think that someone matches that prediction because of the personality while the truth is the personality was shaped by how that person looks in the first place by developing in line with the social feedback received during formative years.

Russian is such a subhuman language, lol.

Weed said:
Wearacombl said:
Ofc it's real.
Girls basically confirming the blackpill themselves and strengthening it.
Normies should see this thread tbh. If you want normies to accept the blackpill, we need WOMEN themselves proving it's real, lowkey saying it's real.

They already tried to reject the nuclear blackpill as fiction when woman clearly stated that they don't give a shit about personality as long as the guy looks hot enough.
hell, every Tinder experiment keeps on confirming it time and time again, and yet they STILL try to deny reality.