Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This blackpilled video is too close to home and too near the bone more than you'll ever know

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

At 2:52 the way the girls look at him wtf. I litterally get the opposite treatment. And the only time a girl is smiling at me is when they're laughing/making fun of how ugly I am.

IMG 20200427 062059

Then at 6:16 the camera pans to da incel who been quiet all the time and been receiving no attention. The camera guy only panned to him for 1sec before all the attention had to go back to the chad. Even he didn't like him. Couldn't even screenshot him cuz of how little he was in the video.

Bruh this is literally me when I used to work at this farm when I was really young. Literally no one ever spoke to me or I was just ignored. I only got spoke to with 1 word sentences or commands and that's it. When me and the other kid was together the person would always speak to them more than me and I dunno y but the fact that this video is in a farm makes this even sadder for me to watch for some reason idk.

Last edited:

At 2:52 the way the girls look at him wtf. I litterally get the opposite treatment. And the only time a girl is smiling at me is when they're laughing/making fun of how ugly I am.

Then at 6:16 the camera pans to da incel who been quiet all the time and been receiving no attention. The camera guy only panned to him for 1sec before all the attention had to go back to the chad. Even he didn't like him.

Bruh this is literally me when I used to work at this farm when I was really young. Literally no one ever spoke to me or I was just ignored. I only got spoke to with 1 word sentences or commands and that's it. When me and the other kid was together the person would always speak to them more than me and I dunno y but the fact that this video is in a farm makes this even sadder for me to watch for some reason idk.

Fucking fat and ugly foids, I hope they burn in hell

Why do people watch these types of videos ?

Then at 6:16 the camera pans to da incel who been quiet all the time and been receiving no attention. The camera guy only panned to him for 1sec before all the attention had to go back to the chad. Even he didn't like him.
He has a typical incel voice too.

Say I'm sorry for m'ladies!
I'll donate to their OnlyFans as reparations for the mental damage I've caused :soy:
@FrothySolutions is an onlyfans infiltrator he told me

brutal horsepill

I'm scared to watch, I wouldn't stand one more dogpill

Really shows how invisible we are to females

I want this chad to die ngl

That dog is going to fuck all his life

Last edited: