Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This blackpill video is brutal

Meekspill is brutal because:
* It proves how justice is a joke
* It proves that life doesnt always screw ""bad"" people
Meeks' case takes the just world fallacy and rips it apart with a smile, and every foid's pussy claps as he does it.:blackpill:

The strong prevail, only leftist sissies are surprised or hurt by the meekspill

Absolutely brutal :lul:

At 40 seconds there is a noodlewhore with a white man, JBW again :feelshaha:

Foids also love Cameron Herrin even though he killed and ran over someone

Meekspill is brutal because:
* It proves how justice is a joke
* It proves that life doesnt always screw ""bad"" people
Meeks' case takes the just world fallacy and rips it apart with a smile, and every foid's pussy claps as he does it.:blackpill:
What people need to understand is that its the reverse, life screws over "good" people more than it does "bad" people

Everything that is considered "bad" objectively improves your enjoyment of life and increases your likelihood of gaining wealth and power to sustain your quality of life

We had to create laws to artificially impose a system that "screws bad people" and even then they still prosper most of the time because that's how reality works

Selfish "evil" people get more of what they want out of life because they don't impose the same limitations on themselves as caring "good" people

Being "good" is a handicap

Evil doesn't win because good men fail to do something (like the famous quote goes)

Evil wins........... period

The meek shall inherit the earth:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i autistically quote that out loud when I am alone often. Makes me smile

Women are attracted to evil the bible itself talks about it

Last edited:
@BPJ VIDEOS ARE GOOD TOO NGL

300px Redpillcomics41

thank you broski, i have a new one out :feelsautistic:
HOLY SHIT FR? Link your youtube i think i lost it after first one was deleted :feelsrope:

he got arrested for touching a girls wrist, what a joke

Genesis 3
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, `You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
but God did say, `You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.
"For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Genesis 3
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, `You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"
The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,
but God did say, `You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.'"
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman.
"For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.
True.

1 Timothy 2 KJV:

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

What kind of personality do girls like?