Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This bitch

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
https://www.elle.com/life-love/sex-...im-married-but-i-still-use-tinder-to-hook-up/

Meet the author and btw her husbands spineless asf
2E69734100000578 3322859 image a 1 1447854673687

I like the picture they chose to illustrate this infidelity. Reminds how women ruin absolutely everything, how it's in their very nature.

I've been married for nine years, and with my husband for 14 years. We met in college. I went to law school and was studying abroad one summer in Barcelona. I was pissed that he wouldn't come visit me. I wound up having a lot of flings there, with guys and girls—nothing serious though.

After Spain, I took a break from law school and got a random advertising job. After a few months, I started feeling exhausted. I thought I had mono, but I was actually pregnant. I wasn't sure if it was my boyfriend's or from someone I'd met in Spain. My boyfriend left the decision up to me, but he was happy when I decided I didn't want to keep it because he wasn't in a place to think about having kids.

Man...if I'm understanding this correctly, this guy was discussing having someone else's kids at though it would be his own.

God damn.

We need a facepalm emoji.

“It’s either divorce or open marriage”

Translation: either you pay me alimony for the rest of your life and end up miserable or you let me fuck Chad

JFL at being a man in 2018 tbh. Women can’t lose.

"I BASICALLY TOLD HIM, IT'S EITHER DIVORCE OR OPEN MARRIAGE. "

This cuck deservs it. Cucks are the ones enabling this new society.
At least this hoe is open about it. 80% of modern marriages are like this but the woman doesn't say anything.

“It’s either divorce or open marriage”

Translation: either you pay me alimony for the rest of your life and end up miserable or you let me fuck Chad

JFL at being a man in 2018 tbh. Women can’t lose.
RIP infidelity, marriage means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING now

why would u even want to marry that roastie in the first place...

"I basically told him, it's either divorce or open marriage."
> Divorce it is, bitch.

why would u even want to marry that roastie in the first place...
I'm one of the most sexually frustrated man on earth, but I won't ever let a foid walk right over me.

> Divorce it is, bitch.
Better to assassinate it, otherwise, you lose half your shit and have to pay it for the rest of your life.

Notice how all of these articles are usually feminist funded or pro-foid.

Cucktears, other feminists, psychologists, incel researchers (government fund leechers promoting feminist agenda) who are the guests ...yes I'm talking to you, explain why we should not hate this behavior?

Cucktears, other feminists, psychologists, incel researchers (government fund leechers promoting feminist agenda) who are the guests ...yes I'm talking to you, explain why we should not hate this behavior?

"fEmaLe eMpoWeRmeNt" JFL if you think that females shouldn't have more advantages than men in 2018. Here, drink some more of this my little goy :
23068011 1 640x640

"RESPECC WAMMEN"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I would've put all my money in crypto/foreign bank account and divorce her ass

We need to do a guide on how to divorce a woman correctly. And still keep all your money. If its even possible

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back