Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This bitch should get the chair

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Cliffs: Roastie cop entered wrong apartment she thought was hers and killed nigger that lives there.

She sheds crocodile tears on witness stand

Claims to have tried to save mans life but didn’t even do CPR

Two days after shooting she was texting sexual things to married chad she was having affair with.

how is this woman a cop? she's a weakling and a degenerate.

how is this woman a cop? she's a weakling and a degenerate.
I wonder why any female is allowed to hold a position of power. They will abuse it because they are all immature

I wonder why any female is allowed to hold a position of power. They will abuse it because they are all immature
i can see them being a cop if they’re as strong as a guy is but she looks weak

She's lying about trying to keep him alive, she's completely incompetent as a cop, and she's so obviously lying about feeling even a bit sorry. This fucking bitch better not get out easy because of her fake tears, why can't she just plead guilty?

Give her the chair AND firing squad

I will rage if she’s let off. Hopefully the black community will riot if that happens.

This is the most wrong thing ever. I feel sorrow and pain for that man's family. That bitch is dumb and evil.

This is the most wrong thing ever. I feel sorrow and pain for that man's family. That bitch is dumb and evil.
“I just killed an innocent man, tee hee now it’s time to text sexy to my affair tee hee!”

Yeah.

She's guilty as hell pretty much.

Besides there's so many actual criminiggers out there its not like she had to go and shoot one of the rare innocent ones just to "get her kill on".

Dumb entitled bitch.

We should have a party on the day she’s convicted or sentenced. Or go on hunger strike if she’s let off.

Lifefuel as she was found guilty. Now the sentencing begins. Hopefully she doesn’t get the pussy pass of 5 years. :dab::feelslala:

JFL at muh wall copers. She looks like a worn handbag yet is still fucking around and having affairs.

women have it hard too btw guys!

she's lying about everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back