Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This Asian guy and his girlfriend (pic).

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

ProZD on YouTube.

Guy is 26, pretty chubby overall, not the best facial genetics. Has a looksmatched wife. Doesn't seem very tall based on the videos you see of him.

His hobbies are literally anime and board games.

I know he is an anomaly, but I like to see these from time to time.

he is e-fame maxxed, I am not surprised he could get a nerdy becky

Over 2 million subscribers. When did they get together?

Probably personality ngl. I have zero personality, could be genetic or due to bullying/exculsion

She looks like a man. Or those trannies that post on Reddit’s. She doesn’t count, still an incel tbh

>rich and statusmaxxed
okay

She looks like a man. Or those trannies that post on Reddit’s. She doesn’t count, still an incel tbh
She wouldn't give any time of her day to me tho,he mogs me so badly.I wouldn't be posting here if I could have a girl like in the OP.

1) They met and started having a relationship back in middle school and were each others first. That is a huge deal to their relationship success
2) He is rich and an internet celebrity/personality
3) She literally does nothing but buy groceries and fuck him.

Plus he is getting fatter during this quarantine. If he gets too fatCapture I can easily see her cheating or leaving him.

She wouldn't give any time of her day to me tho,he mogs me so badly.I wouldn't be posting here if I could have a girl like in the OP.

You shouldn’t be wanting attention from girls like those anyways. That’s your problem. You wouldn’t even be attracted to her. Just forcing yourself to be with her

Good for him if it's genuine

They both mog me brutally.

Looksmatched.

Might as well mention Gigguk and his pale becky wife

View attachment 305588

ProZD on YouTube.

Guy is 26, pretty chubby overall, not the best facial genetics. Has a looksmatched wife. Doesn't seem very tall based on the videos you see of him.

bitch shoulder mogs me.

View attachment 305588

ProZD on YouTube.

I've seen this guy on Youtube, his vdeos are great.

Dead bedroom 100%

Looksmatched.
I see no problem with this

That is so unfair. Why can't I have a gf like that?

He mogs her, imo - his skin quality is ok, while hers is poor

he personalitymaxxed

Looks lookmatched and regardless it's not lifefuel.

All we need is being rich and statusmaxxed with one in a lifetime luck to have a looksmatched highschool sweetheart gf while chad fuck dozens of bitches every month, a bootycall away.

just have a 3 million subscriber personality bro

Literally the key to a successful relationship. Though deadbedroom is still a possibility
I will never have that.

If he missed his once-in-a-lifetime unicorn gf he would be posting here.

reminded me of when Elton John married a woman in the eighties. There was never any sex in that bedroom.