Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Armed forces recruitment shit is getting out of hand

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I have received two texts from the Military recruitment center, the first one was from a FOID that asked me to enlist in the Marines (as a chronically underweight 5’4 manlet) and they offered to, “pay” for my college tuition when I start going. I never responded to that shit then 3 days later, I get a text from the same FOID but using a different number and asking me to sign up for the National guard at some shit.
Jfl why would I fight for a country that has abandoned me and treated me like trash? I’d basically be fighting for the oppression of future brocels, this cycle of male disposability has To end

first that send me an actual envelope and everything asking to join the marines, that shit was literally asking me to throw my life away for a free drawstring book bag and some pencils, then they text me, and then they text me again asking me to join something else.

If this recession doesn’t get better in the next 3 years out after I finish graduate school, I’m actually thinking of joining the military. I already have a college degree, so at least I can be an officer and get a desk job.

They force us poor males to go to army here. @Golden @muharremabi @Cuyen
over for us

they are real sleazebags when it comes to consription
meat grinder needs meat, is no big surprise

Reply and tell them to fuck off.

Call them banchod

Pretty cucked fighting for a country that hates you

Answer the phone and when they try to talk just scream as loud as you can

I’m never joining the military