Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This anime character could be an attempt to normalize poligamy

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
tengen uzui

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2WhrPBn9Tc

I am not an expert on anime by any means, but this is the first time I see a mainstream anime push for polygamy and tries to normalize it or even glorified it

Perhaps I am being too paranoid, but in this world, paranoia is good, if I am right and this becomes a trend Japancels are going to get it worst. Perhaps this is a psyops for young japan girls to teach them being part of a chad harem is something good, and nothing to be ashamed of, and they can be respected as part of a harem. We all know this is a lie but brainwashing can be very effective.

Or this is a psyop for chad

but this is the first time I see a mainstream anime push for polygamy and tries to normalize it or even glorified it
bro harem anime has been around since forever. Also ffs the thread title reads like a clickbait youtube video:feelskek:

bro harem anime has been around since forever. Also ffs the thread title reads like a clickbait youtube video:feelskek:
What tittle would you suggest?

As of a hundred years ago, Regulus had 78 wives, and as of Arc 5 he is mentioned to have had 291 wives in total. However, according to Sylphy, 238 of those wives were killed, leaving only 53 alive.

Done I changed it

The three women in the thumbnail are exactly the same.

Demon slayer is mediocre:feelsjuice: watch better anime

I saw a video on YouTube about this character and his wives. All the weebs love this character and are happy he has 3 wives jfl
Just proves my point that weebs are cucks
Also
Demon slayer is mediocre:feelsjuice: watch better anime

bro harem anime has been around since forever.

True, but I don't think any of them depict an overt harem. That is actual, publicly acknowledged polygamy.

It's always a guy who happens to bang a bunch of women, but he does not marry them. Basically like how it is currently happening IRL for Chad.

In any case, as I've stated many times, I think we do actually need polygamy. For many reasons. It's not like women who would join Chad's harem would have married you anyway. IMHO polygamy, prostitution and surrogacy are the three things that sexual liberation renders necessary.

Last edited:
True, but I don't think any of them depict an overt harem. That is, actual polygamy acknowledged publicly
Finally an IQcell understand what I'm trying to say. Also in Harem the girls compite with each other for the main character attention and are antagonistic between each them.

This is the first time , they actually settle down with Chad and keep it cool among them

it is a gynocentric world

Nice, hope I can get a harem full of my cousins once I am looksmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back