Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this amerimutt keeps talking about his 401k but he's like 35, why does he think he will ever get that money back?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
401k are for stocks so he will get his money. The poor are relying on SSI which the government will soon run out of money for. All your savings should be in stocks, but normies get triggered when I say stocks beat inflation 5:1.

401k are for stocks so he will get his money. The poor are relying on SSI which the government will soon run out of money for. All your savings should be in stocks, but normies get triggered when I say stocks beat inflation 5:1.
that's interesting, but are you sure the government can't jew people out of the money in their 401ks?

that's interesting, but are you sure the government can't jew people out of the money in their 401ks?
Mostly yeah because you own your stuff. I say mostly because now that I read into it, it seems that you can only choose mutual funds (worser etf with fees) selected by your employer. You do lower your taxable income, so it's still worth it

As a Marxist-Rodgerist, I must warn you that financial markets are a scam.

In time, massive finance conglomerates using state of the art AI and supercomputers will grab ownership of most of the securitized goods in the economy.

even if you don't lose it all in the next few market crashes, what you end up with is meagre numbers on a screen.

when you try and use your retirement funds you'll find out you need real people and real goods to sustain your life.

If society keeps importing niggers, doing affirmative action and not producing sufficient numbers of qualified professionals there will be queues for doctors, services, housing shortages etc.

Europeans are beginning to realize this as their public health systems can't keep up with demands and there aren't enough professionals signing up. Good luck trying to use your retirement funds to get your back fixed by niggers from Niger.

In the USA, Boeing is a cautionary tale of what inclusivity and ESG begets. No matter what stock prices and numbers in a screen tell you, in the end you need actual qualified professionals to do stuff.

In a society overrun by feral foids and niggers, "getting your money back" only means you get to spend your money with whores and niggers to acquire goods and services made available by their whorish and niggerish skills.

Last edited:
Mostly yeah because you own your stuff.
surely the government won't take anything from ordinary citizens
that's a thing of the past and surely will never happen again
4x.png

Mostly yeah because you own your stuff. I say mostly because now that I read into it, it seems that you can only choose mutual funds (worser etf with fees) selected by your employer. You do lower your taxable income, so it's still worth it
yeah the lowering of taxable income sounds good.
i was just iffy because he sounded so excited about a big payoff at the end or something. i really doubt anyone in their 30s now will get a big payoff like that :feelshaha:

As a Marxist-Rodgerist, I must warn you that financial markets are a scam.

In time, massive finance conglomerates using state of the art AI and supercomputers will grab ownership of most of the securitized goods in the economy.

even if you don't lose it all in the next few market crashes, what you end up with is meagre numbers on a screen.

when you try and use your retirement funds you'll find out you need real people and real goods to sustain your life.

If society keeps importing niggers, doing affirmative action and not producing sufficient numbers of qualified professionals there will be queues for doctors, services, housing shortages etc.

Europeans are beginning to realize this as their public health systems can't keep up with demands and there aren't enough professionals signing up. Good luck trying to use your retirement funds to get your back fixed by niggers from Niger.

In the USA, Boeing is a cautionary tale of what inclusivity and ESG begets. No matter what stock prices and numbers in a screen tell you, in the end you need actual qualified professionals to do stuff.

In a society overrun by feral foids and niggers, "getting your money back" only means you get to spend your money with whores and niggers to acquire goods and services made available by their whorish and niggerish skills.
brutal reality pill. it's all about luck now more than ever.

what's really hard to swallow is that many niggers bought bitcoin or various coins early and we didn't. total bullshit but they got rich anyway. now that's brutal.

surely the government won't take anything from ordinary citizens
that's a thing of the past and surely will never happen again
4x.png
america confiscating citizens' gold was pretty wild.