Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This agecuck taking advantage of touch starved incels is fucking evil

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Ochako Uraraka mogs 500,000 Tyrones
★★★★★

This fucking agecuck chad is the worst of them all, pirating incels' money because you are taking advantage of the fact they never been loved before and never experienced teen love so you asshole agecuck decide to exploit the fact they never got teen love not to mention you entirely misuse the word pedophile because the word pedophile was completely manipulated by agecucks as real pedophiles are rare. If I ever meet this agecuck Irl oh boy he will fucking regret this shit.

He needs to be fed his own guts after getting brutally eviscerated like the animal he is (in RDR2)

He needs to be fed his own guts after getting brutally eviscerated (in RDR2)
Oh boy if 3 low inhib curries like @Grim_Reaper show up to his front door...

Must be giga low iq to send money to women ngl :feelsjuice:

Must be giga low iq to send money to women ngl :feelsjuice:
It wasnt even a wo- I mean foid

They sent money as I imagine they are severely touch starved oldcels at least 30+

Definitely not our incel bros its the simp cucks who have room temperature iq

They are simps if they are youngcels

If they are oldcels then its understandable as thats what I imagine what he is manipulating

They are simps if they are youngcels

If they are oldcels then its understandable as thats what I imagine what he is manipulating
True, taking that into consideration its incels who havent taken the black pill and are still naive to foids true nature

True, taking that into consideration its incels who havent taken the black pill and are still naive to foids true nature
I agree with these statements. This is why it is super important that all sub5 men get blackpilled. I hope that blackpill channels like Rehab Room grow and reach millions of men.

As for the cucks in the video, come on man. $300 for an e foid that you haven't even met yet irl? PATHETIC :feelsUgh:

Note to self:

Buy some fake lemons and send them to egirl

Nah they fucking deserve it. This is what you get for simping for foids and giving them money

It appears the best way to make money is through immoral acts

While the good and true struggle

It appears the best way to make money is through immoral acts

While the good and true struggle
Well you know what this calls out for

We must somehow find a way to use our inceldom to make money like exposing foids on their crimes and corruption kinda like how Gypsy Crusader did with the Jews and niggers since scumciety deems that immoral.

You know this guy now treats poor people horribly and acts as if hes some genius businessman. When in reality he just stole money from desperate men, which is the easiest way to make momey on earth. Stealing monry from lonely men is easier than taking candy from a baby and thats not even an exaggeration. Stealing candy from a baby, youd at least see repercussions.

This guy will never see conseqeuences and will just continue doing this and acting arrogant towards people who dont have as much money as him because he genuinely thinks he "earned" all this moneh through hard work.

You know this guy now treats poor people horribly and acts as if hes some genius businessman. When in reality he just stole money from desperate men, which is the easiest way to make momey on earth. Stealing monry from lonely men is easier than taking candy from a baby and thats not even an exaggeration. Stealing candy from a baby, youd at least see repercussions.

This guy will never see conseqeuences and will just continue doing this and acting arrogant towards people who dont have as much money as him because he genuinely thinks he "earned" all this moneh through hard work.
I hope his business falls and he goes bankrupt from all the fucking unspeakable actions he has done

Or better yet I hope a bunch of curries show up to his front door with a baseball bat to destroy him.

I hope his business falls and he goes bankrupt from all the fucking unspeakable actions he has done

Or better yet I hope a bunch of curries show up to his front door with a baseball bat to destroy him.
Even better, those guys showing up at his front door:

56729.jpg

We must somehow find a way to use our inceldom to make money like exposing foids on their crimes and corruption kinda like how Gypsy Crusader did with the Jews and niggers since scumciety deems that immoral.
I feel like I should have thought of a way to make some money sitting at my PC all the time but nah I havent

View attachment 1185612

This fucking agecuck chad is the worst of them all, pirating incels' money because you are taking advantage of the fact they never been loved before and never experienced teen love so you asshole agecuck decide to exploit the fact they never got teen love not to mention you entirely misuse the word pedophile because the word pedophile was completely manipulated by agecucks as real pedophiles are rare. If I ever meet this agecuck Irl oh boy he will fucking regret this shit.
Based. Why are you guys identifying with simps? Just because they're incel doesn't justify the fact they throw money at random foids online. Wouldn't you shame users here for doing so? Plenty of bluepill cucks are incel.

I would do unspeakable things to him if we crossed paths. Spiritual Kike? No, even worse. Worse than some foids in my life.

View attachment 1185612

Skin him alive. (IN VIDEOGAME).

It is pretty much impossible for a non-chad male to find genuine love in 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back