Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This 8.5/10 Chad is always sick.

  • Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,476
10808826_374934989348654_661479610_n.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg


zd853-UqJb4.jpg


This dude has several sicknesses and diseases.

A video of him vomiting:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7372tMFOJg[/video]


A video of him detailing about his sicknesses and diseases:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFXGjkIvMZA[/video]

Here's his body:
12093367_906895689395055_2120687133_n.jpg


I kind of feel sorry for that dude. I think he has a relate-able personality to most of us which includes watching anime and playing video games, as well as lifting. A lot of people use his photos to catfish on online dating sites and a lot of women swoon over him, they also act like his friend to find ways to have sex with him, but he always refuses, and they get mad. Some even sent him money and presents lol.

Would you want to look him, but be more sick, and unhealthy, possibly die sooner? Or would you want to continue living your life with minimal sicknesses/diseases, perhaps live a little longer?
 
I wish I looked like him and was sick.
 
Meanwhile i have demigod tier Inmune system, i serious literally everytime i got sick i last like three days to recover meanwhile my family have literally passed an entire week or two in bed for the same shit.

But i`m ugly so my genes can`t be spreaded......I don`t really understand what nature means with this. or maybe Nature is just an arbitrary, fucking retarded entity?
 
I could lick the floor of a truck stop urinal and survive while Chad over here is blowing chunks every 15 minutes go fuck yourself God
 
Zielony4 said:
I wish I looked like him and was sick.
But imagine always being in pain physically. He does even have a lot of Stacies hitting him up despite his Weaboo/otaku like personality.

Unbearable2woman said:
Meanwhile i have demigod tier Inmune system, i serious literally everytime i got sick i last like three days to recover meanwhile my family have literally passed an entire week or two in bed for the same shit.
But i`m ugly so my genes can`t be spreaded......I don`t really understand what nature means with this. or maybe Nature is just an arbitrary, fucking retarded entity?
There's a lot of diseases in my family. I hardly get sick too, just a major cold/flu twice, or three times in a year.

I guess meant put our genes to use, if we were to live in harsh environments, and I think we could get most of our genes.

coldmachinery said:
I could lick the floor of a truck stop urinal and survive while Chad over here is blowing chunks every 15 minutes go fuck yourself God
Or drag your balls through 9000 pieces of broken molten glass to sniff a qt3.14 (cutiepies) fart.
 
Dude's a 9/10 min. Girls will give them their immune system if they could
 
jagged0 said:
I subscribed.
I'm subscribed also to him, but he always make videos about perfume and cologne reviews, he probably got creeped out by his real life and internet stalkers. I don't think he could talk too much about his personal life anymore.

Also nice quote from Unbearable2women.


alsalsk said:
Dude's a 9/10 min. Girls will give them their immune system if they could
He probably is a 9/10, but he always talk about feeling he's going to die, or something, and I'm not sure, if we're going to see him in the next five years. I kind of feel sorry for the guy and he's always in pain...
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm subscribed also to him, but he always make videos about perfume and cologne reviews, he probably got creeped out by his real life and internet stalkers. I don't think he could talk too much about his personal life anymore.

Also nice quote from Unbearable2women.


He probably is a 9/10, but he always talk about feeling he's going to die, or something, and I'm not sure, if we're going to see him in the next five years. I kind of feel sorry for the guy and he's always in pain...



Thanks, same for you.


I love this guy's channel it's so blackpilled.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
He probably is a 9/10, but he always talk about feeling he's going to die, or something, and I'm not sure, if we're going to see him in the next five years. I kind of feel sorry for the guy and he's always in pain...

Damn, I have family members that are going through that right now but they're much older. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

At the same time though, incels also go through a lot of pain constantly but our needs are ignored cause we're not chads. No one feels sorry for us.
 
jagged0 said:
I love this guy's channel it's so blackpilled.
Yes, he does speak upon his looks, and how that helps a lot.

He even have girls claiming that their depressed just because they want to have him as a boyfriend lol.
 
Poor guy. He looks like he could be in Game of Thrones.
 
Girls would rather fuck a sick chad than a healthy incels. Bieng good looking is more important than being healthy.
 
Anon said:
Girls would rather fuck a sick chad than a healthy incels. Bieng good looking is more important than being healthy.
Yeah, pretty much. However, he is good looking, I could see why they want him so bad.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, pretty much. However, he is good looking, I could see why they want him so bad.

It's crazy because women would rather have a hcild with bad health and good looks than risk having a healhty child with an ugly incel. Thye are indirectly admitting the universal important of looks.
 
Can we fuck off with the Chad worship? Seriously.

"The burden of being attractive" HHAHAHHAHAH. Die you floppy-haired cunt.


What is his illness? No way I'm watching a second of his Youtube videos. It cannot be that bad if he maintains that physique. I have Crohn's Disease (an autoimmune disease) and have been brutally sick for prolonged periods in the past, had major surgery and spent a month in hospital. So can officially not give a fuck about his woes.
 
existentialhack said:
Can we fuck off with the Chad worship? Seriously.
"The burden of being attractive" HHAHAHHAHAH. Die you floppy-haired cunt.
What is his illness? No way I'm watching a second of his Youtube videos. It cannot be that bad if he maintains that physique. I have Crohn's Disease (an autoimmune disease) and have been brutally sick for prolonged periods in the past, had major surgery and spent a month in hospital. So can officially not give a fuck about his woes.
The talk of Chads will always be a part of inceldom, lol.

He has a poor appetite and low testosterone. At times when he was healthy, he took the chance to bulk up. He just does a lot of push ups, calisthenic stuff, curls, band work, and sit ups, he has good genetics for building muscle though. He could definitely be more muscular, if he isn't that sick.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
The talk of Chads will always be a part of inceldom, lol.

He has a poor appetite and low testosterone. At times when he was healthy, he took the chance to bulk up. He just does a lot of push ups, calisthenic stuff, curls, band work, and sit ups, he has good genetics for building muscle though. He could definitely be more muscular, if he isn't that sick.

I hope he dies an excruciating death.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top