Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This 7/10 female thought she could womaneze her way with me

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
well i was standing in line saw this girl pull in the same line with me, Briefly saw her in the corner of my eye seemed like she was staring at me.

i quickly glanced at what she had. Which was alcohol of jack daniels, so i was being prepared to see what happens.

I made a comment that im not going to buy her stuff to bait her.

and then she dropped it "why not" The people were laughing including the checker.

So i replied quick saying this girl sounds worser than a homeless person, they both laughed right back and then i said sarcasticly

"please please please"

jfc im glad im so blackpilled i bet a beta dude would literally bought this female her alcohol so she could get jiggy with it.

Good job, OP

well i was standing in line saw this girl pull in the same line with me, Briefly saw her in the corner of my eye seemed like she was staring at me.

i quickly glanced at what she had. Which was alcohol of jack daniels, so i was being prepared to see what happens.

I made a comment that im not going to buy her stuff to bait her.

and then she dropped it "why not" The people were laughing including the checker.

So i replied quick saying this girl sounds worser than a homeless person, they both laughed right back and then i said sarcasticly

"please please please"

jfc im glad im so blackpilled i bet a beta dude would literally bought this female her alcohol so she could get jiggy with it.

Based as fuck. Keep it up bro.

low inhib, based, and blackpilled

Why didn't you invite her home and show her your chess moves?

catfishman23 is a distinguished and respected truecel. I would normally call this story a LARP but I dont doubt the veracity of his claims at all.

I'm going to say high IQ

Mainly because this post made me look back on it multiple times and re-check it to see the point it was trying to make before I got it.

I think I got the point, but I'm not entirely sure.

Why did not you slap her at the spot?

catfishman23 is a distinguished and respected truecel. I would normally call this story a LARP but I dont doubt the veracity of his claims at all.
He isn't a virgin. He also drank his piss in a video.

This story isnt blackpilled it's just a foid bantering. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:/:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

"bbbuuuttt i'm a 7/10 female in 2019, i'm entitled to everything, why didn't he buy me free alcohol, what is going on???"