Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This 6'8 chad is going to join my university group next year (suifuel)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★★
OMg it's over, he is 6'8 and jacked omg i am not sure if i am going to make it. i already get facemogged by everyone and now this 6'8 fag is going to heightmogg the shit out of me, completely ovER! :blackpill::yes:. I heard 2 bitchez from my group gossiping about him yesterday! they were saying stuff like "omg look at his abs" and "he is so tall :ahegao:" with a face like this, come on man this life is a fucking joke for some of us! PackardD out! :yes::blackpill::blackpill::yes:

it never began anyway

There's only one way out of this

Image_2b332c43-85c9-4ac3-a21f-7626f38cad38_2400x1440.png

How tall are you

Chop his legs off

"It's all about your confidence and personality" meanwhile foids worship men for their genetics

I knew he’d be tall. It’s always the tall guys who are most obsessed with height. It’s weird.
I am not “tall”. And yes I know it could have been much worse, I am not complaining. As I have said many times some of us have it worse than others. I still would not wish my nose upon anyone.

I am not “tall”. And yes I know it could have been much worse, I am not complaining. As I have said many times some of us have it worse than others. I still would not wish my nose upon anyone.
6’1. Not tall. Kek.