Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This 1984 horror movie is called C.H.U.D. and it figuratively mirrors the rise us incels, the underground men which Fyodor Dostoevsky described.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJckCjZ8Tdw

Conceptualization of The Underground Man by Fyodor Dostoevsky​

Dostoevsky says that the Underground Man, though a fictional character, is representative of certain people who “not only may but must exist in our society, taking under consideration the circumstances under which our society has generally been formed.” The Underground Man is extremely alienated from the society in which he lives. He feels himself to be much more intelligent and “conscious” than any of the people he meets. However, he is aware that his consciousness often manifests itself as a skepticism that prevents him from having confidence in any of his actions. This skepticism cripples him and keeps him from participating in “life” as other people do. The Underground Man constantly analyzes and second-guesses every thought and feeling he has. He is therefore incapable of making decisions about anything.

Feeling himself to be inferior to more active, less intelligent people, the Underground Man goes through life full of shame and self-loathing. This feeling of inadequacy before others is enhanced by the fact that, as an orphan, he has never had normal, loving relationships with other people. Having no real life experiences upon which to base his hopes and expectations, he often relies on the conventions of novels and drama. The contrast between his expectations for life—which are based on literature—and the realities of the world he lives in is often great, and this divide alienates the Underground Man from society still further. The only emotional interactions he can have with others involve anger, bitterness, revenge, and humiliation. He can conceive of love only as the total domination of one person over another. In order to feel that he has participated in life in some way, he often instigates conflict with others and subjects himself to profound humiliation. This humiliation actually gives the Underground Man a sense of satisfaction and power, as he has brought about the humiliation himself. As long as he can exercise his will, he does not care if the outcome is positive or negative.

Last edited:
@Fat Link I think this thread should be moved to Inceldom Discussion and pinned. Thanks in advance! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Is this where the word originates from? If not then…. :worryfeels:

I tried reading notes from underground but my attention span is too fried

:feelsbadman: :feelscry::cryfeels:

Is this where the word originates from?
No but still conceptually sound. Chuds are social rejects, so are these humanoid monsters.

Dostoevsky says that the Underground Man, though a fictional character, is representative of certain people who “not only may but must exist in our society, taking under consideration the circumstances under which our society has generally been formed.” The Underground Man is extremely alienated from the society in which he lives. He feels himself to be much more intelligent and “conscious” than any of the people he meets. However, he is aware that his consciousness often manifests itself as a skepticism that prevents him from having confidence in any of his actions. This skepticism cripples him and keeps him from participating in “life” as other people do. The Underground Man constantly analyzes and second-guesses every thought and feeling he has. He is therefore incapable of making decisions about anything.

Feeling himself to be inferior to more active, less intelligent people, the Underground Man goes through life full of shame and self-loathing. This feeling of inadequacy before others is enhanced by the fact that, as an orphan, he has never had normal, loving relationships with other people. Having no real life experiences upon which to base his hopes and expectations, he often relies on the conventions of novels and drama. The contrast between his expectations for life—which are based on literature—and the realities of the world he lives in is often great, and this divide alienates the Underground Man from society still further. The only emotional interactions he can have with others involve anger, bitterness, revenge, and humiliation. He can conceive of love only as the total domination of one person over another. In order to feel that he has participated in life in some way, he often instigates conflict with others and subjects himself to profound humiliation. This humiliation actually gives the Underground Man a sense of satisfaction and power, as he has brought about the humiliation himself. As long as he can exercise his will, he does not care if the outcome is positive or negative.
Save for the “instigates conflict with others” part, why does this uncannily describe me so well? :dafuckfeels:

Save for the “instigates conflict with others” part, why does this uncannily describe me so well? :dafuckfeels:
Because Dostoevsky is describing the incel mindset.

If you’d read any of that author’s books, you’d know he’s actually heavily blackpilled and lenient with sentiments. His shit’s aged like fine wine.

If you’d read any of that author’s books, you’d know he’s actually heavily blackpilled and lenient with sentiments. His shit’s aged like fine wine.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I'll take a look. Thanks for the heads up.

View attachment 1088501View attachment 1088497View attachment 1088499

This does resonate with me quite a bit. The explanation of the Underground Man reminds me a little of the German rhetoric surrounding the untermensch, or subhumans, which is what we are.

The only thing that I can really think of that I don't related to is the intelligence part. I don't feel as if I am more intelligent or intellectually superior to others, even normies. In fact I would say I am probably intellectually inferior to many other people. The only thing i am more knowledgeable than them on is blackpill topics because I am actually able to understand them due to my personal experience, they are not because of their lack of personal experience. It is more of a willingness to see things for what they are, and accept them, or a willingness to see the uncomfortable truth of soyciety, rather than a matter of raw intelligence.

So maybe if we interpret Dostoevsky's stated "intelligence" in this defintiion of the underground man, as blackpill knowledge and blackpill acceptance, I can see that part making sense.

Nigga I got to watch this movie
Paw Paw Reaction GIF

Someone posted this years ago. Glad to be reminded of this. It’s pretty brutal.

that trailer actually sounds fire af ngl

Humiliation comes from looks mostly, not from alienation from society.
Being ugly drives one away from society.

Literally 1984

Chud 2, Bud the chud

Is this where the word originates from? If not then…. :worryfeels:
I think the original "chud" came from chad + stud and was a mocking remark from leftists to /pol/ users. I think this movie's title is a happy coincidence.

Pavlov reaction laughing whenever the narrator says CHUD 

Ok, but why its called "chud"??? What does this word mean in the movie?

GDhl8d9W8AAC5AV
im not jewish

Im literally chud

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back