Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Thirsty"

The End

The End

Banned
-
Does anyone else find it really aggravating that women are disgusted by desperate men? Not only do women deny sex to the men who need it the most, but they also have a pet name to insult them with - "thirsty". The term itself suggests cruelty on the part of women.

"I was thinking about giving you water, but since I know you're dehydrated I certainly won't now!"

Does anyone else find it really aggravating that women are disgusted by desperate men? Not only do women deny sex to the men who need it the most, but they also have a pet name to insult them with - "thirsty". The term itself suggests cruelty on the part of women.

"I was thinking about giving you water, but since I know you're dehydrated I certainly won't now!"
We're thirsty and they're depriving us. And They say this all the time and it's completely socially accepted.

only ugly guys can be thirty in the mind of a femoid

when women say thirsty men they mean ugly guys, it doesnt matter if chadlite or chad acts thristy because he will get what he wants anyway

1YLYEUb