Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thirdworldcels cant be incel

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Unless you're legit deformed

Many thirdworldcels discover this website and convince themselves the Blackpill applies to them when it doesn't. They could easily get arranged marriage like all the other subhumans.

But I mean since its 2020 almost everyone has access to the internet so western culture is almost full present on every other new generational people no matter where they live (unless they live in like those 0 electricity african tribes jfl)

Depends on country tbh
But I mean since its 2020 almost everyone has access to the internet so western culture is almost full present on every other new generational people no matter where they live (unless they live in like those 0 electricity african tribes jfl)
Exactly what I was thinking.

There are no arranged marriages in Brazil nowadays. Maybe in some obscure, isolated Amazon-based native American tribe at best.

Low IQ thread. arranged marriage barely exists in most third world countries nowadays, its 2020.

I am legit deformed, so even if I go to curryland I won't ascend. I do have a distant relative who's set to marry a 17 year old girl (she will turn 18 at the time of the wedding) and he's 28 years old himself. He is normie-tier though, but she looks better than he does. She's a virgin as well. Based.

They could easily get arranged marriage like all the other subhumans.

That's a low IQ generalisation.

I wish I was born in Pakistan though so I could get a cute bride. She'll either have to stay loyal to me or get stoned. Even foids will stay given that choice I'd presume.
She's a virgin as well.
Allegedly*

Iam too low social status to get an arranged marriage with a decent looking curryfoid.
I am legit deformed, so even if I go to curryland I won't ascend. I do have a distant relative who's set to marry a 17 year old girl (she will turn 18 at the time of the wedding) and he's 28 years old himself. He is normie-tier though, but she looks better than he does. She's a virgin as well. Based.

Lifefuel for currycels?

Low IQ thread. arranged marriage barely exists in most third world countries nowadays, its 2020.

No hes right. 93 % of all marriages in curryland are arranged.

They could easily get arranged marriage

Don't you have to be rich to have your marriage arranged ? Or if not rich, at least have a decent income or something ?

Don't you have to be rich to have your marriage arranged ? Or if not rich, at least have a decent income or something ?

No. Most poor people arrange marriage. Its less likely among the affluent who are more western influenced.

People in cities nowadays dont arrange marriage as much as before.

No. Most poor people arrange marriage. Its less likely among the affluent who are more western influenced.

People in cities nowadays dont arrange marriage as much as before.

Rich people go for arranged marriages too. Hypergamy is quite rampant in arranged marriages. You basically have to be super rich to marry a poor good looking foid.

Well you're not wrong. I can get arrange marriaged, but the issue is they all have to be atleast 3 points below me in looks. If I went for a looksmatch the chances are dim and a looksmatched urban educated foid, who hasn't taken miles of chad cock already is like a rare unicorn even in third world. It has to be a village foid who I cannot relate to at all.

its 2020 almost everyone has access to the internet so western culture is almost full present on every other new generational people no matter where they live
Precisely. You have no idea how many third world foids are falling for the feminism meme nowadays.
Based. This is why degeneracy need to be culled and conservatism needs to be promoted.

Cope
There is no arranged marriages in Latin America

Yeah this, they can still arranged marriage (sands and curries)/ proxy arranged marriage maxx (ricemen), but now the goods know what real men look like, so won't put any effort into it.

You do realize I typed "most" countries and not "all"?

not every third worlder is from curryland

Iam sure they do exist in most other third world shitholes. Arranged marriages and shitholes go hand in hand.

There are no arranged marriages in Brazil nowadays. Maybe in some obscure, isolated Amazon-based native American tribe at best.
Are you white European coloniser or non-white?

Well you're not wrong. I can get arrange marriaged, but the issue is they all have to be atleast 3 points below me in looks. If I went for a looksmatch the chances are dim and a looksmatched urban educated foid, who hasn't taken miles of chad cock already is like a rare unicorn even in third world. It has to be a village foid who I cannot relate to at all.

just be curry

Iam sure they do exist in most other third world shitholes.
Lmao... no.

Stop spouting bullshit.

I live in a third world arab country and I can confirm that arranged marriage barely exists anymore, and its the same for most arab countries and 3rd world countries in general, if you actually think that arranged marriage is still relevant in 2020 in most countries then I don't even know what to tell you.

Arranged marriage doesn't mean forced marriage you ignoramus.

I tried that route and was rejected cause I'm ugly and not statusmaxxed enough. Two of the three girls ended up marrying white guys. Go cope with something else.

Arranged marriage doesn't mean forced marriage you ignoramus.

I tried that route and was rejected cause I'm ugly and not statusmaxxed enough. Two of the three girls ended up marrying white guys. Go cope with something else.

Sounds like BS

What white guys live in 3rd world countries

Sounds like BS

What white guys live in 3rd world countries
You'd be surprised. And those foids came to the U.S. specifically to "go to school" but ended up dating and marrying white guys.

Thirdworldcels come to Europe and wonder why they're Incels.

hahhahhahahaahah a u got banned lululul

Low IQ thread

First world people assume all third world are caliphates with arranged marriages and patriarchy.

Stop being so dumb.
What a retarded thread...