Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THIRD WORLD TRAIT: no respect for anyone or anything

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
in my crappy neighborhood you can't leave your car outside your house without having the rim caps or the tires themselves stolen.
they steal everything, drain lids, electric wires, light bulbs...
this was a coin phone, they stolen all of them in my neighborhood, i don't know how the fuck they rip them off and take them away.

20211002-194906.jpg

years ago when i lived in mexico city some motherfuckers stole a fence from my house. the fence must have cost around 20 dollars to have it made by the blacksmith. and they probably sold it for less than 3 dollars to some scrap buyer.
what the fuck can you buy with 3 dollars? they probably bought beers or something, it's bullshit to believe they stole it because they needed money

back then i lived near the sanctuary of la virgencita de guadalupe, surely you know this shit:

340_1.jpg

despite living near a sacred place, i saw how the fucking thieves and drug addicts prowled around the sanctuary and used to mug pilgrims and tourists

cholo.jpg

I want to think that this does not happen in your first world countries
or maybe if you live surrounded by latinos :feelshaha:

Ngl, I'm from third world but spic third world tales sounds more brutal and even dangerous overall, unfit for human society, Europe like whoredom, US like degeneracy combined with Africa like crime and Asia like poverty. How do you even survive there without getting mugged and shot in the process or its just all the gore I've seen?

I know it well where I live as well. No respect for other people's ears, especially.

Most mezitos are descendants of jewish conquistadors, and pirates... It's no surprise that lack basic manners and politeness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back