Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Third-world foids are better bro"

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
If you're an average looking WHITE man, it will be.

As a guy living in a third world, developing country, All foids are most attracted to white Caucasian men. Blue eyes, blonde hair and all that.

even the guys I see in college who get pussy have Caucasian-like features.

If you're white and average at best you can greencardmaxx and have a third world foid pick you so that she can cuck you with chad after you help her move to your country.

Id just fuck her and leave

Seamaxxing isnt an option for me because im recessed. Aspie + short

The worst part is that you could rescue a Syrian woman from her bomb ridden home, and yet she'd still leave you and fuck chad upon reaching the US.

Just Be Nordic theory.

The worst part is that you could rescue a Syrian woman from her bomb ridden home, and yet she'd still leave you and fuck chad upon reaching the US.
Don't touch any foid from the middle east. These foids I see are no better than western women and they're better at appearing innocent.

Just Be Nordic theory.
True. They never stopped cucking other nations after they stopped being vikings. Turns out foids always wanted being raped by them.

Just have blonde hair, blue eyes theory

My uncle always said that the "modest" village girls every diaspora brags about are actually the worst kind

If you're an average looking WHITE man, it will be.

As a guy living in a third world, developing country, All foids are most attracted to white Caucasian men. Blue eyes, blonde hair and all that.

even the guys I see in college who get pussy have Caucasian-like features.

If you're white and average at best you can greencardmaxx and have a third world foid pick you so that she can cuck you with chad after you help her move to your country.
The 3rd world girls even try to look Caucasian as much as possible. Wearing a wig, lipstick and FakeUp

Take her to your country and she'll teleport away like Goku.

Goku teleport

3rd world toilets are chad only or gold diggers