Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

:thinking:

normies are empathyless faggots

That chick in your Avi lower third mog this whole forum to oblivion

so what are extroverts then? suck at assessing truths about social behavior?
then how can it be said they can be social and stuff with each other if they suck at it?

More proof that incels are wise.

so what are extroverts then? suck at assessing truths about social behavior?
then how can it be said they can be social and stuff with each other if they suck at it?
cause they are charismatic, and most like likely egotistical and assertive which makes them seem dominant which is a trait people are attracted to

Im so introverted and i have social anxiety but my boyfriend is very outgoing and extroverted so we even eachother out xDdDDd

Wisecels are born out of ligelong rejection. I think they’d rather be outgoing and unlearned. BTW, I think it’s sad, lonely males. Women are in “solitude” and “finding themselves”.

This is why normies attack us they literally don’t know why we act this way they are that stupid

I feel like I identify with the group of "sad and lonely introverts", and this is pretty much exactly how I feel about it. When I meet a genuinely good person I get emotional about it. It's a beautiful thing that reaffirms my faith in humanity. It takes some time to vet them and actually put them in that category too, and that leaves a man with only one or two friends and a shit ton of acquaintances. I can get along with anybody, but I can only truly be friends with people who have proven they're genuine over long periods of time.

This comment was written by a fake introvert snowflake. If you feel like you have to "vet" people, you're a fucking normie.

That'a what I am talking about baby

It's because normies live in fantasy land and always project themselves as being "successful" just to keep their wretched lie of self-improvement alive.