Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking Therapy will solve the effects of inceldom is low IQ

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
As long as the cause exists, the consequences wont go away. Take your pills, destroy your body or listen to some faggot or woman telling you that your way of thinking is wrong or whatver but at the end the inceldom will always get you.

The lonliness, lack of motivation and emptyness will always come back after the pills stop working. Your body is naturally reacting to something that is a basic psychological need. Did any of you know that lonliness is just like physical pain to the brain? There is no difference between the way physical pain and lonliness is processed in the brain. A famous neurologist in Germany even said that "Lonliness hurts".

People who recommend therapy are not the brightest. I was told that shit, too but i am not dumb. I know my inceldom is the cause and as long the as source exists, it wont go away.

Saw a user here making a thread about why incels dont just go to therapy. Words cannot describe how braindead that advice is.

The only think that will truly help is hugging a naked woman, making out with her, feeling her body-warmth and skin and having sex regularly + cuddling. Everything else is societys way of trying to "fix" you so that you can go to work again.

There is nothing wrong with a male who feels like shit without a female. This can be observed in other animals, too. Everything you feel is okay. Even anger.

Last edited:
Therapy deals with 2 ways, either convince you problem is just in your head or that you can find a substitute until situation resolves on its own. None of that works.

I didn't think it would solve my inceldom but I thought it would make me happy.

saying therapy will help cope with inceldom is like saying going to therapy as someone homeless will make you millonaire

u must be beyond low iq if u think some bluepilled retard with a meme pseudocientific degree giving u empthy platitudes is magically going to fix issues.

"Therapy" is basically gaslighting.