Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking of starting a manga-esque incel graphic novel. [Cover art included]

Charley

Charley

Lobstercel
★★
Chadcel cover

An college incel named Chad(Ironically) is on the verge of suicide by rope when a gigachad descends from the heights like an angel and offers a bottle of black pills, giving Chad the ability to become a chad himself, but for only half an hour.
It would help if you could offer some suggestions as to how the story should play out, it would be interesting to hear from you guys so this guy can have the universal incel experience and get to (hopefully) achieve what we all want to achieve.
If I do manage to work the plot out, I'll clean up the art and hopefully make something of this.

Can i be a secondary character in your graphic novel?

Common sense would tell me that you should have him become Chad for a bit longer than half an hour to expose more blackpills given the overly limiting time frame. In a sense the blackpills would give him perspective on how Chad's life is compared to his, the only issue I can see is that there wouldn't be a possible happy ending without asspulling.
Also this

He has a onenitis who he spends a fuckton of time and money to try to impress. As Chad he goes up to her and fucks her right away

I like this idea btw, no offense but I think your skills can be improved a bit. Still I'll take incel content where I can get it

Common sense would tell me that you should have him become Chad for a bit longer than half an hour to expose more blackpills given the overly limiting time frame. In a sense the blackpills would give him perspective on how Chad's life is compared to his, the only issue I can see is that there wouldn't be a possible happy ending without asspulling.

Also this
I was thinking that there would be less at stake if he would be given a longer period of time, but how long do you think it should be? I'm open to any suggestions
He has a onenitis who he spends a fuckton of time and money to try to impress. As Chad he goes up to her and fucks her right away

I like this idea btw, no offense but I think your skills can be improved a bit. Still I'll take incel content where I can get it
lmao you're good. I can actually do better art than this cover would suggest, but for now I didn't want to be too invested in it (only because I want to see if I can go anywhere with this)

definitely needs some curry in it.

I was thinking that there would be less at stake if he would be given a longer period of time, but how long do you think it should be? I'm open to any suggestions
How about 2 hours to give him more time than going out the door and driving somewhere.
Also this, but you should go about it with the beginning of him experiencing rejection from his oneitis and being suicidal over it. Then adapt the same idea yet have him transform back while they are having sex.

sure, you can message me and we can talk about it (character, design, personality, relationship to the main character)

Also this
sure, you can message me and we can talk about it (character, design, personality, relationship to the main character)
How about 2 hours to give him more time than going out the door and driving somewhere.

Also this, but you should go about it with the beginning of him experiencing rejection from his oneitis and being suicidal over it. Then adapt the same idea yet have him transform back while they are having sex.
sounds lit

Also this

Or it could take a dark turn and he becomes a black pill addict, itching for his next half hour.

Make the Chad djinni/angel like a doctor who prescribes black pills but only 30 per month. Make the effect last an hour. Basically the main character gets to be Chad for an hour a day but he has to keep refilling his script. The pharmacy that he gets his black pill prescription from doesn't accept money as payment, only the completion of tasks related to escaping inceldom. For example he gets a one month script after using a black pill to become Chad and rape a passed out Stacy at a party that he wasn't invited to but just showed up to because he was Chad. Or his prescription is held for a week because he validated and orbited femoids on social media...

I don't like Chad worship and haloing. They were just born with good looking faces, dumb luck is all.

Make the Chad djinni/angel like a doctor who prescribes black pills but only 30 per month. Make the effect last an hour. Basically the main character gets to be Chad for an hour a day but he has to keep refilling his script. The pharmacy that he gets his black pill prescription from doesn't accept money as payment, only the completion of tasks related to escaping inceldom. For example he gets a one month script after using a black pill to become Chad and rape a passed out Stacy at a party that he wasn't invited to but just showed up to because he was Chad. Or his prescription is held for a week because he validated and orbited femoids on social media...
Hm, now that you mentioned it I do have to think about where the blackpills come from... perhaps they can come from the fermented blood of freshly killed 10/10 femoids?

Definitely key component. This should be one of the first things after his Chad transformation.

Also while he's hanging out with her he should ask her what she thinks of his nonChad self and hear her badmouth him. Have him ask what type of guys she likes and she can tell him how she likes tall strong handsome men like him (girls are only honest about this to chads).

Regarding this you have to capture the:

- Sadness at realizing how inferior he is
- Disgust with her at how simple she became when he was Chad
- Pleasure at being loved by the girl he wants
- Hopelessness at knowing it's only temporary and fake.

Tough thing to convey well.

After fucking her and hearing all that I think he should be so disgusted with her he berates he or makes her cry and gets rid of her.

Then he could become a slightly dark Chad. ie. This transforms him into seeing the world for what it really is. Maybe he tests some more boundaries. Catcalls a girl and she likes it. Grabs a girl's ass in public and she just looks embarrassed but does nothing.

Maybe it escalates. Maybe he can't take what's happening. Maybe he snaps and violently rapes a girl in an alley, or takes a drunk girl home from a club and fucks her while she's completely passed out.

Maybe he loses faith in all humanity and realizes how pointless life is when all the opportunities you get are determined by a face and body you didn't choose and can't adequately control.

In the end, I would have him sitting alone in his room sad on the edge of his bed as he transforms back into his incel self, far more depressed than he ever was at the beginning, wondering what he will do with his life. The girl wakes up, looks at him says "eww ... what are you doing here creep?" and runs out, maybe even saying "I'm calling campus security".

Things I would avoid:
- him killing anyone
- him killing himself

I think those are both too obvious and crass and the story as I laid it out would work better.

The chad transformation needs to last a full day to encapsulate all this.

make the chadcel dream all night about getting his dream girl and how his life is crap overall but once he gets on the blackpill life is 180 degrees different

Hm, now that you mentioned it I do have to think about where the blackpills come from... perhaps they can come from the fermented blood of freshly killed 10/10 femoids?
They are produced in a secret underground factory in Indonesia and made from hymen blood of virgin Stacys.

This could be a very dark but interesting alternative pathway for the story. A few variations:

I would make each pill last 1 day. I would also make the payment as requiring him to perform tasks that are progressively more morally reprehensible. First pill is free - on the house. Second one he need phone his grandma and tell her he wishes she was dead. Third one he needs to kill a cat. Fourth one he needs to rape a girl who was always kind to him. Fifth one there is a hobo in the back and a gun and he needs to shoot him dead. Sixth one he needs to kill his parents (or little brother) and he can be Chad forever.

It's a twist on the parable of selling your soul for what you want. They are taking his humanity one chunk at a time and he can't help it because there's nothing better than being Chad. There should be some Satanic/demonic/occult/mystical undertones to the vendor, stylistically.

In the end he's a soulless Chad who women love but he wishes he was dead.

Last edited:
This could be a very dark but interesting alternative pathway for the story. A few variations:

I would make each pill last 1 day. I would also make the payment as requiring him to perform tasks that are progressively more morally reprehensible. First pill is free - on the house. Second one he need phone his grandma and tell her he wishes she was dead. Third one he needs to kill a cat. Fourth one he needs to rape a girl who was always kind to him. Fifth one there is a hobo in the back and a gun and he needs to shoot him dead. Sixth one he needs to kill his parents (or little brother) and he can be Chad forever.

It's a twist on the parable of selling your soul for what you want. They are taking his humanity one chunk at a time and he can't help it because there's nothing better than being Chad.

In the end he's a soulless Chad who women love but he wishes he was dead.
haha He low inhib maxes... He mentions killing his parents while about to pump and dump on a tinder date... "OMG that's so hot teehee"...

For example he gets a one month script after using a black pill to become Chad and rape have consensual sex with a passed out Stacy at a party that he wasn't invited to but just showed up to because he was Chad.
Fixed

Fantastic idea OP

How about everytime he takes a literal blackpill, he becomes Chad for a day, and he has to blackpill normies to keep his Chad body?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back