Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking of sharing my life story to you all.

Should I tell my life story?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
A quite a few members were asking me to share details of the girls I was with, but i didn't want to post based on the strict guidelines in this community of "bragging", but I want to make a video about this also I will share my experiences with looksmaxxing gymceling and approaching I've done in my life and effort I had to put into, prior into joining the community and how I became incel.
Should I do it? If this gets certain amount of yes's and mods approval I will make the video.

>A quite a few members were asking me to share details of the girls I was with

roflmao

Here's your lifestory: You're a volcel / Normie / Troll LARP'ING as a mentalcel, and anyone with some brains sees this and doesn't care about you.

Here's your lifestory: You're a volcel / Normie / Troll LARP'ING as a mentalcel, and anyone with some brains sees this and doesn't care about you.
Volcel how? I said many times Im not picky who I messed around with, also I been in the incel community for a year now.

Sure im interested..but do realize that there are a lot of incels here who will declare you officially a fakecel and you'll see these type of comments everytime you post somewhere on the forum.

I believe the only reason you aren't permabanned from here with posts like this, is because you provide entertaining Blackpills, but you aren't an incel. This is incels.is, not IHaventHadSexInACoupleYears.Me or HadSexBeforeButNotNow.me

I believe the only reason you aren't permabanned from here with posts like this, is because you provide entertaining Blackpills, but you aren't an incel. This is incels.is, not IHaventHadSexInACoupleYears.Me or HadSexBeforeButNotNow.me

View attachment 14112
Or been in a relationship for 4 years?

I'm interested

No, I dont need a normie on a dry spell sharing his slays and humblebragging, as far as Im concerned your virgin bashing shouldve seen you banned

No, I dont need a normie on a dry spell sharing his slays and humblebragging, as far as Im concerned your virgin bashing shouldve seen you banned
Told you I'm not even bragging, I'm also going to share other things aswell, not just the slay part.

The title of the video better be something like, "My fakecel story".

Do it @catfishman23. I did some PUA boot camps, gym, and tons of cold approach on weekends with no success. I've followed you for some time (on forums of course) and I'm interested in hearing your story.

Ignore the trolls and bullies posting on this thread[/QUOTE]

at what age were you diagnosed with autism?

@catfishman23
i'm interested about your story, so I just followed you on dailymotion, upload that mothafucking video bro
if you post it here, it might get you banned.

Do it in interview form, and get JackBud to be the one who interviews you

2 go-getter type of incels getting together to tell the story of catfishman

List of fatwas issued by the state of Incelistan:
  • Jackbud
  • catfishman
  • Darth tyrannus

Catfishman is dumbest poster in incel history. But I enjoy his videos . Make a video telling your story it will be better.

Please do it, but be careful :(

Do it @catfishman23. I did some PUA boot camps, gym, and tons of cold approach on weekends with no success. I've followed you for some time (on forums of course) and I'm interested in hearing your story.

Ignore the trolls and bullies posting on this thread
Lol @ alt

Shut the fuck up with your attention whoring and post catfish videos

Let me guess: You had sex with drunken girls from your school. Than your mom bought you a computer and a smartphone. Than you discovered incels and started making catfishing vids. Correct?

Good way to see if you are legitimate I guess.

N I C E B L O G B R O
I
C
E
B
L
O
G

Yes, do it.. It will ruin your reputation if it hasn't been ruined already lul

JFL at you if you think chadfishman is an incel