Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Thinking of settling for someone I don't care about"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Roastie 'femcel' is worried that she can't get Chad and may have to settle in a loveless marriage.

Just go for a femcel bro!! :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do femcels admit they’re are just women who can’t find a guy they like then? Or do they actually claim to celibate on an involuntary basis?

That's what happens with every cuck that ends up betabuxxing. If you are not a chad you will never find love, you will be only used

Do femcels admit they’re are just women who can’t find a guy they like then? Or do they actually claim to celibate on an involuntary basis?
they pretend to be legitimate victims who can't achieve any meaningful interpersonal relationship but it's very clear from what they say and how they act that they're fully aware that the whole "femcel" thing is a 'quirky aesthetic', and that they could have boyfriends if they wanted to. this is why I don't get that pissed off at them tbh, it's more of a weird roleplay than a legitimate attempt to co-opt incel culture. fakecels bother me more than femcels

That's what happens with every cuck that ends up betabuxxing. If you are not 6/10+ you will never find love, you will be only used
Fixed but mostly correct

they pretend to be legitimate victims who can't achieve any meaningful interpersonal relationship but it's very clear from what they say and how they act that they're fully aware that the whole "femcel" thing is a 'quirky aesthetic', and that they could have boyfriends if they wanted to. this is why I don't get that pissed off at them tbh, it's more of a weird roleplay than a legitimate attempt to co-opt incel culture. fakecels bother me more than femcels
Good analysis actually. But do they profess that it’s their inability to have a meaningful personal relationship or do they actually claim that there isn’t a man out there who won’t even touch them at all? Do they claim they’re just being pumped and dumped or do they claim they’re actually celibate? If so, why have celibate in the name if it doesn’t mean anything? - so many questions sorry, I just find it baffling.

Good analysis actually. But do they profess that it’s their inability to have a meaningful personal relationship or do they actually claim that there isn’t a man out there who won’t even touch them at all? Do they claim they’re just being pumped and dumped or do they claim they’re actually celibate? If so, why have celibate in the name if it doesn’t mean anything? - so many questions sorry, I just find it baffling.
apparently their predicament is supposed to be that either men just want to pump and dump them, or that all the lonely men men who are interested in them are literal serial killers/rapists/pedophiles. but yeah I don't get why they have 'celibate' in their name either way. I guess the implication is that they want to try to abstain from sex because men are trash or something?

Just be top 1% of the male population bro