Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking of running away (Geomaxxing)

Ebesking

Ebesking

Recruit
★★
It's more like starting over, I currently live in Indiana. If anyone knows anything about Indiana it's white as fuck. If you're ethnic leave ASAP. I should of done it right after high school, but I guess it's not too late. But what alibi can I use for moving across the country, then there's finding a place to stay, and people will know I'm not a local due to license plate and ID.
The only person I really care for is my mom but she is hard working and self reliant. And she's probably the only person who will give a single fuck if I would leave. I'm still a youngcel, so I still have time to do it. I plan on doing it, but am hesitant of the setbacks. But I know I can't stay in hickville Indiana.

It's more like starting over, I currently live in Indiana. If anyone knows anything about Indiana it's white as fuck.
my kind of place
If you're ethnic leave ASAP. I should of done it right after high school, but I guess it's not too late. But what alibi can I use for moving across the country, then there's finding a place to stay, and people will know I'm not a local due to license plate and ID.
Who cares where you’re from or where you’re going? Tell them you relocated to be near family, for work, etc etc..
The only person I really care for is my mom but she is hard working and self reliant. And she's probably the only person who will give a single fuck if I would leave. I'm still a youngcel, so I still have time to do it. I plan on doing it, but am hesitant of the setbacks. But I know I can't stay in hickville Indiana.
Don’t worry about what others think. Do it for yourself.

You're ethnic in Indiana? No wonder you're incel. If you're black come to Ohio you can join your homies in the many concrete jungles around here.

Nigerundayoooo