Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Thinking of replaying some of the classic God of War games

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I dunno what to do I feel like playing either God of War 1 or 2 (ps2 emulator) but I like both so much I can't decide. GOW1 has a better story, many more puzzles (not a bad thing) and in my opinion better powers and weapons. But GOW2 has better graphics, better combat, more boss fights and in general it's more varied. I remember playing the trilogy during my Christmas break last year and loved it, it was crazy. Or maybe I should play Ghost of Sparta I never finished that one on my PSP. But Chain of Olympus was a bit "meh" and bad compared to the rest.

Ghost of Sparta is worth playing through. It’s on par with the OG trilogy. And Chains of Olympus is at least better than that pos Fagnarok.

I feel like 1 is the best of the 3, didn't play 3 just watched a gameplay but in 1 the story was good, the puzzles too and the fights were interesting. 2 was pretty good too, just to a lesser degree. And 3 seems like a shitshow

Did not get to play later games. Kratos with a son? Yeaahhh right.... What happened to his kid that died, did everyone forget that? Also what's that with good daddy and not murderous rage god...