Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Thinking of not quitting uni again.

RedNowBlack

RedNowBlack

Messiah
The post of wanting to quit uni again is retarded. How dense do you have to be to leave uni because of loneliness??? And ffs for the 3rd time !

Honestly, since we are incel, the next best thing is money or monk-level cope (going to live in a monastery or smh). So finish that degree and go make some cash instead of wagecucking in some petty retail job for the next 30-40 years, living paycheck to paycheck.

CuckQueers alert.

If you can't understand it then I doubt you've ever felt true loneliness and isolation.

i left uni due to loneliness too, you will most likely rope there seeing femoids sucking chads dick on every corner and acting as you dont exist

Well i'm failing so quitting is just a quicker.

CuckQueers alert.

If you can't understand it then I doubt you've ever felt true loneliness and isolation.
I've had a fair share of suicidal thoughts, crying, coping this year in uni. But no matter that, I still want to do good for myself without foids.

The post of wanting to quit uni again is retarded. How dense do you have to be to leave uni because of loneliness??? And ffs for the 3rd time !

Honestly, since we are incel, the next best thing is money or monk-level cope (going to live in a monastery or smh). So finish that degree and go make some cash instead of wagecucking in some petty retail job for the next 30-40 years, living paycheck to paycheck.
Uni and college really makes you despise your existence. At least with high school you can escape to your home at the end of the day, in college you have to deal with normies every day 24/7. I once couldn’t sleep because chad and Stacy would shut their mouths outside.

Uni and college really makes you despise your existence. At least with high school you can escape to your home at the end of the day, in college you have to deal with normies every day 24/7. I once couldn’t sleep because chad and Stacy would shut their mouths outside.
It does suck to be surrounded by normies. But I've grown used to ignoring them. As long as I don't try to talk to them, they are not going to talk to me.

>Implying a degree will get you money and a job.
Its 2018 man.

In Europe where I'm from, there are a shit ton of opportunities and not enough people with degrees to take them.
You will still get treated like shit by people around your job if you are mental/ugly, and get quite crappy pay. I really think it's much more wise these days to work young so you can invest at your middle 20's and hope to get rich. Your best hope to to become upper middle class if you hope to make money by studycelling and careemaxxing (and that too is only if you are lucky enough).