Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of low-inhibb streammaxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Which games should I stream? How likely is just 0 view count due to truecel face and high pitch weak voice?

Why not combine it with an incel podcast if you're going to lowinhibmaxx?

Why not combine it with an incel podcast if you're going to lowinhibmaxx?

Tbh tbh
I’d be a guest
Probably not but I’d listen
:feelsjuice:

Should be an IRL stream like Smooth Sanchez.

Stream a hentai game

Stream Gta V. Name your character TheSupr3meGentlem@n :smonk:

Which games should I stream? How likely is just 0 view count due to truecel face and high pitch weak voice?
Stream something unique. If you just play GTA V or fortnite nobody will ever notice you because you are one among thousands, but if you play something a lot less common you'll at least get noticed by people who are fans of that specific game. I like to go through the retro category on twitch and watch random streams of literal nobodies playing my favorite games from the 90s and 00s.

Also maintain a consistent schedule and maybe keep the rotation of games you play small so that you can git gud and actually be able to show off some good gameplay; if you play a different game every time you'll just die a lot and nobody will care because you're just doing something they could have done a lot.

Dont do it, it will be just another suifuel.

Which games should I stream?
Leisure Suit Larry Magna Cum Laude PS2