Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of Getting Some Cheap Alchol

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Because alchol is very expensive I hardly ever drink. I was bored nowadays maybe I should drink 750 mL of 10-15% alcohol vine. I wanna get drunk and not remember tomorrow. All I do when drunk would be playing video games tho (possible DOOM when drunk). Also I remember the Easter-European guy taking a last sip of Vodka, I guess being intoxicated would ease the roping. But honesly, being an incel and just roping is supER cucked. Btw, it's just drinking alcohol this time, sui was a different question came to my mind now.

thinking of getting some cheap penislossus

Cheers fellow alcoholcel!!

i always buy the cheapest shit. 1.50 wine, 50 cent beer.

Its sometimes okay socially. Best with a meal or refresher after a hard days of work. I stay far away from from drunks tho.
People who need it have serious issues and bring you down to their level. Alcoholism is destructive and ends in total FAIL.

Alcoholism is destructive and ends in total FAIL.
I have not really gotten drunk to the point where I forget stuff, I just wanna try it. But I see your point.

drink water instead

I don't drink tbh

Because alchol is very expensive I hardly ever drink. I was bored nowadays maybe I should drink 750 mL of 10-15% alcohol vine. I wanna get drunk and not remember tomorrow. All I do when drunk would be playing video games tho (possible DOOM when drunk). Also I remember the Easter-European guy taking a last sip of Vodka, I guess being intoxicated would ease the roping. But honesly, being an incel and just roping is supER cucked. Btw, it's just drinking alcohol this time, sui was a different question came to my mind now.
Make prison wine in your sock.

There are more risks in that i prefer normal alcohol tbh

We call that goon around these parts

You misspelled alcohol.

If you drink alcohol I'll slap you.

What's the word? Thunderbird!
What's that jive? Bird's alive!