Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of getting LASIK

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Im sick of waking up in the morning blind af. Im thinking of getting surgery done to fix my vision. Anyone else had it done?

Please do not do it. Lots and lots of very bad stories. Please look it up, the negative results. Glasses are much better. LASIK should be banned

Yeah, I've had it done. I'd definitely recommend it. I was very short-sighted before, but now my vision is incredible.

The only long-lasting effect I've experienced is that my eyes are dry first thing in the morning. I use eye drops, but I only feel I need them in the morning, shortly after waking up. To me, that's well worth the freedom from glasses and contact lenses.

Yeah, I've had it done. I'd definitely recommend it. I was very short-sighted before, but now my vision is incredible.

The only long-lasting effect I've experienced is that my eyes are dry first thing in the morning. I use eye drops, but I only feel I need them in the morning, shortly after waking up. To me, that's well worth the freedom from glasses and contact lenses.
Please do not do it. Lots and lots of very bad stories. Please look it up, the negative results. Glasses are much better. LASIK should be banned
I'm thinking of PRK. My right eye is -8 and my left eye is -9. Will this procedure correct my vision? My only concern is the flap in lasik. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of PRK. My right eye is -8 and my left eye is -9. Will this procedure correct my vision? My only concern is the flap in lasik. Thoughts?
Damn that's similar to my eyes. For me one is -8.5, the other is -8.25. Fuck my genes tbh.

Damn that's similar to my eyes. For me one is -8.5, the other is -8.25. Fuck my genes tbh.
Literally blind without glasses or contacts. If I were in the stone ages i'd be dead within a day

I have myopia. Should i consider this?

i got -4 on both
That's similar to mine pre-surgery. I'd highly recommend it if you don't like wearing glasses.