Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thinking of dropping out of hs

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
For the past month, every time I have had a dream it has been about blowing my head off. It’s a weird feeling. I’m miserable, I’m fucking tired, and the only time I don’t feel like slitting my wrists is when I’m stagnating in front of a computer screen, killing my brain with vidya and imageboards. I study subjects I fucking hate, I go weeks on end without speaking to anyone for more than two minutes who aren’t my immediate family, and they all think I’m happy because I can’t afford to show them who I really am. I don’t see any point in leaving the house; I didn’t work hard enough to be able to study any worthwhile subjects, I’m never awake enough to exercise, I eat like shit, I alternate between sleeping for 4 hours a night and sleeping for 16, I haven’t showered in days, nothing interests me whatsoever, and I have given up making new friends and talking to girls because I know exactly how it will end each time. I’m finding it difficult to be bitter; I just can’t give a fuck anymore. I’ll probably just neet until my parents kick me out, and then I will kill myself.

Why don't you shower? Why don't you eat right? Why can't you quit video games?

To drop out? Or kms?
Drop out. Ofc...

You're gonna die eventually anyway so no need to seek death... If will find you.

Drop out and do some kind of shit job.

Like "odd jobs" lawn care, trash hauling, painting houses... Etc.

stay in and moneymaxx with a good paying job

For the past month, every time I have had a dream it has been about blowing my head off. It’s a weird feeling. I’m miserable, I’m fucking tired, and the only time I don’t feel like slitting my wrists is when I’m stagnating in front of a computer screen, killing my brain with vidya and imageboards. I study subjects I fucking hate, I go weeks on end without speaking to anyone for more than two minutes who aren’t my immediate family, and they all think I’m happy because I can’t afford to show them who I really am. I don’t see any point in leaving the house; I didn’t work hard enough to be able to study any worthwhile subjects, I’m never awake enough to exercise, I eat like shit, I alternate between sleeping for 4 hours a night and sleeping for 16, I haven’t showered in days, nothing interests me whatsoever, and I have given up making new friends and talking to girls because I know exactly how it will end each time. I’m finding it difficult to be bitter; I just can’t give a fuck anymore.
JFL are you fucking retarded, if you had said university I'd understand, but atleast finish highschool so you don't fuck up all of your prospects in life. Then afterwards you can go learn a trade. There are a lot of tradesmen that make a lot of money (Plumbers, Electricians, Etc).

I’ll probably just neet until my parents kick me out, and then I will kill myself.
If this is your retard logic then don't wait, just kill yourself now and don't burden your parents with your pathetic lifestyle choices.

I can already tell you are a privileged cunt. Nobody who has experienced any hardship would ever say anything as stupid as you've said in this entire post.

Guys like you are walking contradictions - "There's nothing I can do to break my bad habits".

Ok, kill yourself then........... oh wait, you won't, because you prefer to just complain and pat yourself on the back.

There's nobobdy forcing you to do any of the shit you described. Nobody forcing you to play games for hours, browse image boards, eat like shit, never exercise, etc.

All you are describing is literally childish mundane problems but you are trying to make it sound like it's some huge problem.

How about going hungry for a day, because your family can barely afford food.

How about depending on the schools lunch system because you don't have money to buy anything to eat.

How about walking to school and back home everyday because you have no money for transportation, and none of your parents can afford to buy a car.

Etc, etc, etc.

STFU, complaining like a bitch over shit that is completely under your control and isn't even a problem. This shit sounds ridiculous, it literally sounds like a joke to me.

Because nothing is worth trying for
Ok, then kill yourself, why are you still alive if you truly believe this shit?

How exactly? The only possible degrees I can take are meme tier and completely useless
get a job and always be monkey branching for the next higher paying job

I can see this in a psych textbook one day under: 'Textbook Examples of Depression' (no cap*, I can relate).

*I think I'm using this right

JFL are you fucking retarded, if you had said university I'd understand, but atleast finish highschool so you don't fuck up all of your prospects in life. Then afterwards you can go learn a trade. There are a lot of tradesmen that make a lot of money (Plumbers, Electricians, Etc).

If this is your retard logic then don't wait, just kill yourself now and don't burden your parents with your pathetic lifestyle choices.

I can already tell you are a privileged cunt. Nobody who has experienced any hardship would ever say anything as stupid as you've said in this entire post.

Guys like you are walking contradictions - "There's nothing I can do to break my bad habits".

Ok, kill yourself then........... oh wait, you won't, because you prefer to just complain and pat yourself on the back.

There's nobobdy forcing you to do any of the shit you described. Nobody forcing you to play games for hours, browse image boards, eat like shit, never exercise, etc.

All you are describing is literally childish mundane problems but you are trying to make it sound like it's some huge problem.

How about depending on the schools lunch system because you don't have money to buy anything to eat.

How about walking to school and back home everyday because you have no money for transportation, and none of your parents can afford to buy a car.

Etc, etc, etc.

STFU, complaining like a bitch over shit that is completely under your control and isn't even a problem. This shit sounds ridiculous, it literally sounds like a joke to me.

I am privileged, Yes. I am from a middle class, monied white family. If you believe that that should automatically make me happy, you need to go back to whichever redpill coper forum you came from.

I am privileged, Yes. I am from a middle class, monied white family. If you believe that that should automatically make me happy, you need to go back to whichever redpill coper forum you came from.
Has nothing to do with you being happy, has to do with you not being fucking stupid. Life isn't about happiness, and life isn't about what you want, it's about what you can get.

If your trucel you will go through a depression phase in high school thats pretty normal. Only you can determine if it's worth killing yourself over.
As far as dropping out though theirs nothing wrong with getting your GED

Either kill yourself or eliminate inhibitions. Is better to believe to can breathe fire than accept being a rat.

Etc, etc, etc.

Oh damn I underestimated the mundanity of the problems he's describing by this tone; this tone literally makes anything sound like hell and real suffering

Nah you should finish high school, even if its already over.

Don't drop out of HS.

Trust me.

Finish it and complete college.

because a incel with money and stable career is much better than working shit jobs later.

I'm telling you. Don't do a mistake...

I am above 30....

Take my advice. It's coming from experience, hardship and wisdom.

do it, hs is nothing

Etc, etc, etc.

no one cares what you think ffs you braindead fucking retard just rope already, you little worthless piece of trash you and your shit essays can get fucked. dumb retard

Last edited:
I dropped out of HS and have 0 regrets and no prospective employer has asked me about it. I lie on all my resumes anyways

if you are LTN+ then no
if you are truecel then yes