Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of debating IncelTears

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
I was reading IT a while ago for the first time . I thought there would be atleast some studies or experiments about why we are wrong but it turns out to be nothing but screenshots of MGTOW and braincels posts and their opinion about it. anybody here already tried it?

PS: so I was thinking of debating them in my discord but im not good speaking in english and my accent makes my english harder to understand. Im decent when i just type it though

They don't give a shit about debating. They just want to point their dirty, fat sausage fingers at someone and laugh so they don't have to think about how pathetic they are themselves

why would you do that? people should stop taking inceltears seriously like wtf, they already proved that they are just a group of virtue signalling soyboys that do not give a flying fuck about truth, debating them is absolutely pointless

There's no use debating the enemy. If you want to spread the black pill, do it at random places online.

Why an incel would want to be in any contact with that cult is beyond my comprehension.

You’re better off repeatedly bashing your head against a brick wall.

Better off debating a rock tbh.

Bro if you want to debate inceltears, go argue with a wall.

I have tried it before, there is no way to reach them. Most of the time you are arguing with either braindead numales or female supremacist females who will ignore all logic.

The females on IT hate males, but they especially hate males who know how female behavior works. When they are presented with male specific issues like inceldom they will lash out at you with pure hatred and emotional arguments to fit their retarded opinion.

IT know looks fucking matter, they just hate it when unattractive males know looks matter too. Females hate unattractive males, so why would they want to recognize their problems and legitimately hep them?

They are incels (in denial). What is the point of debating with fellow truecels? They are just in the coping phase, and we already know all copes are temporary and eventually all copes wean away. If they are brave enough they will rope within 5~10 years, otherwise they will start posting here. No need to worry, they will come back to us.

they are retarded, it's not worth it

They don't give a shit about debating. They just want to point their dirty, fat sausage fingers at someone and laugh so they don't have to think about how pathetic they are themselves
yeah but i think there are still some people there who are willing to participate. Im sure they also want to tell us why we are wrong.
if i can laid out my arguments perfectly that is back up by studies im sure some people there will treat the blackpill more seriously

It’s a lot bigger than IT now, OP, and you can’t win the debate any more than a white straight male could against a transgender feminist at a liberal arts college. Focus on spreading the black pill to receptive people, make your enemies look foolish, and maximizing your comfort levels.

I was reading IT a while ago for the first time . I thought there would be atleast some studies or experiments about why we are wrong but it turns out to be nothing but screenshots of MGTOW and braincels posts and their opinion about it. anybody here already tried it?

PS: so I was thinking of debating them in my discord but im not good speaking in english and my accent makes my english harder to understand. Im decent when i just type it though
if you want do debate them on discord, you can count on me buddy, let's kill cucks together

PLEASE PUT IT ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DO!!

I have tried it before, there is no way to reach them. Most of the time you are arguing with either braindead numales or female supremacist females who will ignore all logic.

The females on IT hate males, but they especially hate males who know how female behavior works. When they are presented with male specific issues like inceldom they will lash out at you with pure hatred and emotional arguments to fit their retarded opinion.

IT know looks fucking matter, they just hate it when unattractive males know looks matter too. Females hate unattractive males, so why would they want to recognize their problems and legitimately hep them?
High IQ

I wish some better debates between incels and cucks/foids took place. The Serge one was unbearable to watch tbh, he didn't do that badly but he was struggling a bit with English and the foid was so misinformed she thought we are the same as PUAs, kek.

why would you do that? people should stop taking inceltears seriously like wtf, they already proved that they are just a group of virtue signalling soyboys that do not give a flying fuck about truth, debating them is absolutely pointless
because i think some men there are a lot like us im sure most of the people here are once bluepilled and nice guys thats why I think they are a good target. I need to get a little bit inside their heads and they will unravel completely although i think it will not be easy
The females on IT hate males, but they especially hate males who know how female behavior works. When they are presented with male specific issues like inceldom they will lash out at you with pure hatred and emotional arguments to fit their retarded opinion
yeah I've seen their reddit profile and feel like they are the typical radical left gender studies feminists students. I am hoping to reach out to some cucks and whiteknight there who are potential incels
I wish some better debates between incels and cucks/foids took place. The Serge one was unbearable to watch tbh, he didn't do that badly but he was struggling a bit with English and the foid was so misinformed she thought we are the same as PUAs, kek.
PLEASE PUT IT ON YOUTUBE IF YOU DO!!
well i was thinking of doing a youtube livestream but i need sometime, maybe a month practicing my english speaking and organizing all the studies i needed..
although just typing and chatting will be a lot easier for me

Last edited:
They want to feel better about their miserable lowly existence by picking on a group that they perceive is worse off than them.

They are human garbage in the true sense of the word. I think you can take pride in being a virgin(voluntary or involuntary doesn't matter),being a virgin gives you greater perspective in life. In contrast you can never take pride by being a doormat(person that has no respect for HIM SELF),betabucks provider. Completely all of them(with no exceptions) are either insecure, ugly or unhappy about their lives... so they want to elevate their perceived self-worth by "picking" on incels.

They want to feel better about their miserable lowly existence by picking on a group that they perceive is worse off than them.

They are human garbage in the true sense of the word. I think you can take pride in being a virgin(voluntary or involuntary doesn't matter),being a virgin gives you greater perspective in life. In contrast you can never take pride by being a doormat(person that has no respect for HIM SELF),betabucks provider. Completely all of them(with no exceptions) are either insecure, ugly or unhappy about their lives... so they want to elevate their perceived self-worth by "picking" on incels.

IT in a nutshell.

Don't waste your breath, OP.

There's no use debating the enemy. If you want to spread the black pill, do it at random places online.
Play off of them so that the audience can see your arguments. I would debate IT fags if I wasn't IP banned from retarddit

When you wrestle with a pig, all that happens is you both get covered in mud, but the pig enjoys it.

Don't bother even speaking to that trash.

I lurk Inceltears to get those unintentional blackpills from hypocritical sub 90 IQ foids, but I don't recommend that to anyone who isn't used to people wishing pain and death on them for being socially unsuccessful.

IT is not interested in the truth of the blackpill. This much is clear because they never make an attempt to engage with the serious issues surrounding what is it like to be an incel or low status male. Rather, they strawman our point by taking the most ridiculous thoughts made by incels and present it as if it is the entire community believes in it. They wish to subvert the truth, not understand it. What a waste of time.

dont bother. They are so far stuck up in their ideology. Their only argument will be "ok but not all women are like that". This would prob be the case when I bring up the fact that School shooter Nikolas Cruz got thousands of love letters from FEMALES in prison

Don't bother. 99% of their arguments ends with 'lol who hurt you inkel'. The other 1% ends with a ban from that place. Few days ago I saw a braincels poster arguing with a cucktears poster. Bitch got absolutely roasted by the High IQ posts that was supported with evidence from leftist sources in the end she just asked him to hate women do much so he'll stop being an incel.
Look at their atomic black pill thread it was just either denialism or 'reeeee both sides are bad'.

Last edited:
I wanted do it as well but they are retarded

Please note this before attempting to "debate" any IT posters. It is a pointless endeavour.

That would be the equivalent of talking to a wall

even if you win the argument they will just say something like "YOU ARE RASCIST MISOGYNIST AND WANT TO KILL ALL EVERYONE BECUASE YOU DONT WANT TO GET CUCKED BY TYRONE YOU EVIL NAZI RACIST SEXIST REEEEEEEEEEE, YOU ARE WHITE THAT MEANS YOURE EVIL, EVEN IF YOUR NOT WHITE YOUR EVIL FOR BEING MALE

even if you win the argument they will just say something like "YOU ARE RASCIST MISOGYNIST AND WANT TO KILL ALL EVERYONE BECUASE YOU DONT WANT TO GET CUCKED BY TYRONE YOU EVIL NAZI RACIST SEXIST REEEEEEEEEEE, YOU ARE WHITE THAT MEANS YOURE EVIL, EVEN IF YOUR NOT WHITE YOUR EVIL FOR BEING MALE

Practice arguing with a wall first. It should prep you alot.

Good luck with that.

IT are people not worth debating with.

Good luck if you do. Put them in their place. Then again, they will just use you for attention and screenshot you.