Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thinking back to high school when a noodlewhore got a ps2 with accessories and games from a simp just for being a female.

King_of_Autism

King_of_Autism

Greycel
Like she wasn’t even that attractive. Her looksmatch would have been bullied to suicide yet this foid got a free ps2. Clown world.

strong first post

Hi greycel, welcome

Yea that shit is fucking ragefuel, and welcome

Welcome here brocel. I hope you have an excellent experience here far from the soyed up wasteland.

Tempted to drop a pic for reference tbh
You know what? Fuck it. This is what she looked like. I’m not kidding when I say her looksmatch would have roped long ago.

Attachments

• 1A6B9719-8B07-4113-B4F3-9600103999E5.jpeg
    1A6B9719-8B07-4113-B4F3-9600103999E5.jpeg
    559.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Tempted to drop a pic for reference tbh
You know what? Fuck it. This is what she looked like. I’m not kidding when I say her looksmatch would have roped long ago.
Bro u are based, and yeah I thought u were exaggerating but her looksmatch is on here

Like she wasn’t even that attractive. Her looksmatch would have been bullied to suicide yet this foid got a free ps2. Clown world.

Good thread.
Remember, when anecdotes accumulate they stop being anecdotes, no, instead they become data.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Bro u are based, and yeah I thought u were exaggerating but her looksmatch is on here

^this, she looks like a swamp monster

btw, I'd like to add that this doesn't stop, even for post wall roasties.
My mom is in her mid-50s and still gets free money from old guys at her job from time to time.

Imagine someone occasionally just giving you 3 digit sums of money because of your gender, for all your life.
Mental.

Last edited:
What's wrong with simps? Are they really that retarted.

my sister got gifted an iphone 10 in highschool, while i was bullied to oblivion in that same highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back