Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Thinking back at the time I walked back home from school in a heavy rain

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
This is one of my most brutal memeories of high school, it was raining like crazy and I had to walk back home alone since I didn't take the bus or had anyone to pick me up, I didn't even have a fucking umbrella jfl.

However if that wasn't bad enough what I had to witness that day really saddened me even more: couples walking together under one umbrella giggling and conversing while I had to drag my ass home alone on a fucking downpour with nobody giving a fuck about me. Shit like this makes me think why the fuck was I ever born, we literally are bugged NPCs:cryfeels:

sad homer simpson GIF
season 4 rain GIF

I remember walking through ~-25C weather back home by myself, brutal as fuck. :society:

If walking home in the rain is your most brutal high school memory then you mog me to self harm

are you me? I had this experience before. I came back home soaking wet and went to playing roblox. naive old me thought "meh I'll ascend one day it's ok"

If walking home in the rain is your most brutal high school memory then you mog me to self harm
It is one of the brutal ones for sure not the worst, that probably goes to the time a foid classmate told me I was ugly, a foid teacher made a passive aggressive joke about my looks that I was too slow to even get at the time (everyone laughed btw), or when I overheard every girl in class in my final hs year unanimously agree that none of them would date me :feelsrope:
I remember walking through ~-25C weather back home by myself, brutal as fuck. :society:
Brutal as fuck, due to loneliness I used to also visibly talk to myself while walking every single day and some girl saw me doing that one time and asked me about it, had to tell her I was singing:lul:
are you me? I had this experience before. I came back home soaking wet and went to playing roblox. naive old me thought "meh I'll ascend one day it's ok"
I very well knew I was fucked from the start, came back home to play on my old ps2 to forget about everything.

This is one of my most brutal memeories of high school, it was raining like crazy and I had to walk back home alone since I didn't take the bus or had anyone to pick me up, I didn't even have a fucking umbrella jfl.

However if that wasn't bad enough what I had to witness that day really saddened me even more: couples walking together under one umbrella giggling and conversing while I had to drag my ass home alone on a fucking downpour with nobody giving a fuck about me. Shit like this makes me think why the fuck was I ever born, we literally are bugged NPCs:cryfeels:
Surprisingly brutal.

It's not very traumatic or horrible but it's those little things that sticks into you your whole life, where you just gotta accept your loneliness and keep moving.

It is one of the brutal ones for sure not the worst, that probably goes to the time a foid classmate told me I was ugly, a foid teacher made a passive aggressive joke about my looks that I was too slow to even get at the time (everyone laughed btw), or when I overheard every girl in class in my final hs year unanimously agree that none of them would date me :feelsrope:
Yeah it's fucking over for you bhai, sorry I doubted you. All of those whores deserve to burn in lava in minecraft. What did your teacher say about you? Actually nvm, you should probably just make a thread about it instead

What did your teacher say about you?
It was an idiom in Arabic, the english equivalent would be something along the lines of "you have a face only a mother could love" :feelsrope:

It was an idiom in Arabic, the english equivalent would be something along the lines of "you have a face only a mother could love" :feelsrope:
Walter White Walter GIF - Walter White Walter Falling GIFs

When the hot chick says the right answer at the same time as you and the  teacher says 'you guys are twins' and the chick says 'I don't remember  having an ugly

how cold was it outside?

surprised the avi hasn't been removed yet tbh :ping:
It's simple really. The theorem is that, rather than going for an anime girl avi explicitly designed to be appealing or provocative, you're significantly less likely to be called out by or targeted by the jannies or their dickriders if you have an avi that is humorous or memey in nature

Sometimes I think why I haven't killed myself yet
try-not-to-cry-kaiji.gif
Same tbh

Oh wait, it's because I still need to watch kaiji. Thanks for reminding me :feelsaww:

It's simple really. The theorem is that rather than going for an anime foid avi explicitly designed to be appealing or provocative, you're significantly less likely to be called out by or targeted by the jannies or their dickriders if you have an avi which is humorous or memey in nature
:feelsStudy: