Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking about writing a manifesto

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Every great leader starts out with a manifestation of his ideas, such as the funny guy with a mustache, or our Saint Elliot Rodger. Now because I want to create an authoritarian pro-incel regime in the future I need to write down all my plans and ideas into a physical shape. What important points should I include in my manifesto? Also thinking about writing it in german because im more fluent in that language than english as you can probably see.

Anyways, im open for your suggestions.

Nice, but better call it "book" for now

What I see, the birth of the incelista regime.
Put my publications in your manifesto.

Every great leader starts out with a manifestation of his ideas, such as the funny guy with a mustache, or our Saint Elliot Rodger. Now because I want to create an authoritarian pro-incel regime in the future I need to write down all my plans and ideas into a physical shape. What important points should I include in my manifesto? Also thinking about writing it in german because im more fluent in that language than english as you can probably see.

First off, adultery is punished by public torture and execution.

include me in it because I’m epic and based

any particular reason for that? Such as the jews trying to storm my house?
Yeah and you need to psychologymaxx. "Manifesto" has a very negative undertone. To spread your goals and thoughts, the "cover" must be as clean as possible.

Yeah and you need to psychologymaxx. "Manifesto" has a very negative undertone. To spread your goals and thoughts, the "cover" must be as clean as possible.
that is indeed true, manifesto is, especially in these kind of topics is always associated with elliot rodger and then no1 would take it seriously. Im not sure how to cover my points without normies going apeshit about it tho
What I see, the birth of the incelista regime.
Put my publications in your manifesto.
Ill look into them
include me in it
ill look into ur posts and include everything which has value, obviously ur name is going to be in it then aswell

First off, adultery is punished by public torture and execution.
I like that. I propose that women be sent to re-education camps where they will be shown images of chads, if they get excited they will receive electric shocks in their hole.

Bro get a disclaimer in your sig.

I like that. I propose that women be sent to re-education camps where they will be shown images of chads, if they get excited they will receive electric shocks in their hole.
I think removing the genes which cause them to get attracted to the specific chad genes is more effective in the long run then to manipulate the current generation of foids.

I think removing the genes which cause them to get attracted to the specific chad genes is more effective in the long run then to manipulate the current generation of foids.
Well, mine is a fantasy joke according to the incel regime. But you're right, an artificial selection like with the wolves or the silver fox experiment would be a very drastic change, although this should apply to all mankind.

It's up to you but I have some:

1. Who are you and why are you writing?
2. Why are there incels?
3. The nature of Women
4. Honor, Morals and Virtue
5. What have you learned through the incel community?
6. The nature and mechanisms of the current society
7. How should your society be like?
8. What are your plans and goals in the current society?

It's up to you but I have some:

1. Who are you and why are you writing?
2. Why are there incels?
3. The nature of Women
4. Honor, Morals and Virtue
5. What have you learned through the incel community?
6. The nature and mechanisms of the current society
7. How should your society be like?
8. What are your plans and goals in the current society?
alright, made a notebook where im going to write down these points in addition to mine.

“ the funny guy with the mustache” JFL

based, if you have the writing skills, go for it

i'd write a manifesto but it'd suck. i wish i had the talent of our hero

yeah if you're more fluent in german write it in german and ask someone that speaks both languages well to translate, otherwise it'll be shit. a manifesto needs to be convincing and come across as charismatic

Any solid body of literature will greatly help in our struggle.
Remember this, essays have been then expanded into books.

Now because I want to create an authoritarian pro-incel regime in the future
How will you do that in this age? Government is controlled by women and cucks

Gandy will be so proud of you

How will you do that in this age? Government is controlled by women and cucks
By trying to silence me they are just going to spread my message further

I have some very high IQ posts here, would be honoured if you include them (btw I am deathnick)

No one should try this unless he has a vast knowledge of many subjects. I suggest a group effort since I don't see any current user with the literary and intellectual capacity to pull off a convincing document. Now if you want to make a redundant pamphlet to feed our opponents more arguments against us, you're on the right track.

42D517F6 A911 4F4A B3E3 76CFDA47D962

No one should try this unless he has a vast knowledge of many subjects. I suggest a group effort since I don't see any current user with the literary and intellectual capacity to pull off a convincing document. Now if you want to make a redundant pamphlet to feed our opponents more arguments against us, you're on the right track.
its not like im going to update and discuss it with various people until its a finishable product.

its not like im going to update and discuss it with various people until its a finishable product.
Fair enough, but I'm my opinion, we need a treatise. A "theory of everything" regarding the black pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back